Today’s scores 9th November

Blobby

15 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Neilston  first goal mate u hv got completely wrong a scuffed shot??he actually shouted Archie for the pass   Was an unbelievable ball 

all the best 

Fair enough, must have been the angle I saw it from, looked like a fortunate break, but the boy took it well.

Listen I am a Belfast person and have been told to go home for a long time. About time people took the flak and walked away with a smile on there face. And get a set of balls and face up to the real world . Before nobody is allowed to talk to each other and get accused of racism/bigotry and any other crazy laws that might be be introduced in the future. The game is what it is take it or leave it.

Deary me what an awful post & attitude. Racist abuse is hardly 'flak'. Your attitude of 'toughen up' borders on victim blaming. Who are you to tell a victim of abuse based on their ethnicity how to feel? Would you spout the same pish if someone on the pitch was called a poof or a faggot? Or how about a female official being subjected to sexist abuse for the audacity of being a female doing a difficult job in a male dominated environment.

Seriously have a word with yerself.

SSSSSHHHH we are trying to keep big Calum a secret .....big man is outstanding and has scored over 30 goals already this season

The big decision went the “big teams” way. No doubt it should have been a red but Ashfield kept going and although the score doesn’t suggest it, put in their best performance of the season. Some great passing from Pollok today.

Deary me what an awful post & attitude. Racist abuse is hardly 'flak'. Your attitude of 'toughen up' borders on victim blaming. Who are you to tell a victim of abuse based on their ethnicity how to feel? Would you spout the same pish if someone on the pitch was called a poof or a faggot? Or how about a female official being subjected to sexist abuse for the audacity of being a female doing a difficult job in a male dominated environment.

What direction do you want the game to go good old junior football or stop the game because someone shouted at you. The game is entertainment. Take the slagging and if you can't take it don't go and take up something that suits your kind ie protesting or knitting.

What direction do you want the game to go good old junior football or stop the game because someone shouted at you. The game is entertainment. Take the slagging and if you can't take it don't go and take up something that suits your kind ie protesting or knitting.
So going by your logic junior football is de-valued because societal attitudes have progressed & people have the audacity to confront/call out bigoted & discriminatory behaviour & find said behaviours morally wrong? Football sure is devalued as we can't make monkey noises or throw banana skins at black players like the good old days. Football doesn't give you a free pass to be a bigot or find bigotry acceptable purely because of where it occured.

1 hour ago, Ringford10 said:
2 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

good old junior football

simpson.gif

12 hours ago, valleyboy said:

But there’s a place for referring to people as “a wee shitebag  of a man”? Based on an allegation on pie and bovril? Oh the irony. 

I base it on the fact i spoke to 2 guys who were within earshot of what was said, not an allegation on here.  I'm sure the player has been called worse and i'm pretty sure there is no crime in calling him such but i'm positive i heard somewhere that racism is.  I could be wrong and will apologise if i am. 

Telling someone to go back to where they came from is racist. Calling someone a wee shitebag isnae. Simple!

I base it on the fact i spoke to 2 guys who were within earshot of what was said, not an allegation on here.  I'm sure the player has been called worse and i'm pretty sure there is no crime in calling him such but i'm positive i heard somewhere that racism is.  I could be wrong and will apologise if i am. 

15 hours ago, Ringford10 said:

Listen I am a Belfast person and have been told to go home for a long time. About time people took the flak and walked away with a smile on there face. And get a set of balls and face up to the real world . Before nobody is allowed to talk to each other and get accused of racism/bigotry and any other crazy laws that might be be introduced in the future. The game is what it is take it or leave it.

Without a shadow of doubt the worst post I have ever read on here. 

Racism is not welcome within our grade of football in any way shape of form, what an unbelievably backwards attitude you have. Very very sad.