Today’s scores 9th November

Blobby

33 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

The Ants have a Polish striker who was allegedly told "to go back home" by a Hurlford player

Several St Ants people saying it was Hurlford number 10, listed as M.McKenzie.

Is that Marc McKenzie who once played with Albion Rovers and Stirling Albion?

The Ants have a Polish striker who was allegedly told "to go back home" by a Hurlford player

From st Anthony’s Twitter

Disappointed to report that Ants Polish striker Kamil Leszczynski was told to "Get back to his own fucking country" by an opposition player in the 94th minute of todays game v @HurlfordUtd. The club feels it has to highlight this as we believe Racism has no place in Football

Pollok 4 Ashfied 1

Scoreline no reflection on game last 2 goals scored in last five .

Could be wrong but ref  bottled it to send  Lok keeper off in first 20 mns when he took out ashfield striker outside box .....gave a yellow ......pulled a a great couple of saves after at 2-1

Good performance from Ashfield and at times you would not think there are 4 divisions between them

hopefully get a better look when the highlights are put up

Edited by holsten

Pollok 4 Ashfied 1
Could be wrong but ref  bottled it to send  Lok keeper off in first 20 mns when he took out ashfield striker outside box .....gave a yellow ......pulled a a great couple of saves after at 2-1
Good performance from Ashfield and at times you would not think there are 4 divisions between them

Totally agree,I thought it was a stonewall red.Ashfield where always in it.Thought no 9 was outstanding.You do well to keep him if he plays like that most weeks.

1 minute ago, Mine Man said:

Totally agree,I thought it was a stonewall red.Ashfield where always in it.Thought no 9 was outstanding.You do well to keep him if he plays like that most weeks.

SSSSSHHHH we are trying to keep big Calum a secret .....big man is outstanding and has scored over 30 goals already this season

Pollok 4 Ashfied 1

Think you got that spot on . As soon as Jordan made contact with your guy I was fearing the worse. I posted on our forum that I thought it was a lucky win for us . Keeper not getting sent off and our second goal was a fluke .

Neilston 2-1 glencairn 

decent enough game today as Neilston continued there gd run of form 

the glens started  well and took early lead .. Neilston got back into game with the moment of the match with a ridiculous throw ball that archdeacon finished nicely ..

thought we took control of game from there on. We scored early in 2nd half with the exact same combo to go 2 -1 up.. glens had wee bit of pressure for a 10min spell but thought we were decent  value for the win 

mon the farmers 

Perthshire 1 Lanark 6

Result as comfortable as the scoreline suggests. We missed a hatful of chances. That said Perthshire had a few of their own. The returning Gareth Hallford made a huge difference for us today.

It is
Listen I am a Belfast person and have been told to go home for a long time. About time people took the flak and walked away with a smile on there face. And get a set of balls and face up to the real world . Before nobody is allowed to talk to each other and get accused of racism/bigotry and any other crazy laws that might be be introduced in the future. The game is what it is take it or leave it.

16 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:

Listen I am a Belfast person and have been told to go home for a long time. About time people took the flak and walked away with a smile on there face. And get a set of balls and face up to the real world . Before nobody is allowed to talk to each other and get accused of racism/bigotry and any other crazy laws that might be be introduced in the future. The game is what it is take it or leave it.

What an absolutely pish post. There is no place in junior football or anywhere else for this shite.  McKenzie is a wee shitebag of a man and i hope the authorities hammer him. 

51 minutes ago, Satori. said:

What an absolutely pish post. There is no place in junior football or anywhere else for this shite.  McKenzie is a wee shitebag of a man and i hope the authorities hammer him. 

But there’s a place for referring to people as “a wee shitebag  of a man”? Based on an allegation on pie and bovril? Oh the irony. 

Edited by valleyboy