yoker v rossvale 9.11.19

lokforever

Typical cup game. Rossvale probably the better chances, Yoker, battled and kept themselves in the game. Can I add.. that pitch is dreadful. There are some decent artificial surfaces. Huntershill, Benburb, Cumnock, Largs.. That park is dreadful. The ball moved like a curling stone at times. Probably ok in good weather, but as the game went on and it colder.. The pitch was awful

Edited by DanMan

On 09/11/2019 at 01:33, DanMan said:

Typical cup game. Rossvale probably the better chances, Yoker, battled and kept themselves in the game. Can I add.. that pitch is dreadful. There are some decent artificial surfaces. Huntershill, Benburb, Cumnock, Largs.. That park is dreadful. The ball moved like a curling stone at times. Probably ok in good weather, but as the game went on and it colder.. The pitch was awful

Don't talk shite 😂

On 09/11/2019 at 01:33, DanMan said:

Apparently it’s sacrilege to dare to pass judgement on the Bankies pitch as we found out after the meadow game there. Very touchy lot that bunch. 

44 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Dan the park is top of the range but like all  surfaces it will struggle to play well if frosty even if a game can technically go ahead. Anyway it's what we and the Whe Ho have and teams will just have to adjust I guess. 

We had to do it at Huntershill, didnt do us any harm. My point was" on the night" the park was not great. Defo due to the weather. Was defo great when we played the Bankies earlier in the season ...