Predictions for Matchday 12

How are the games going to pan out this weekend. Will we see any shock results? Some good fixtures but for me the best one has to be a resurgent Elgin facing a strong Edinburgh City.

Here are my predictions.

Edinburgh 2 Elgin 2

Queens Park 1 Brechin 1

Annan 1 Cowdenbeath 0

Cove 5  Stirling Albion 0

Albion Rovers 1 Stenny 1

1 point for correct result, 3 points for correct score..Winner gets a shout out!

Edited by CoveRangers1922

These will all be wrong as I'm a hopeless tipster (As the bookies know when I put my coupon on every saturday!) :lol:

Anyway...for what it's worth......

Edinburgh 3  v  Elgin City  2

Queens Park 1 v  Brechin 0

Annan 2  v  Cowdenbeath 1

Cove 2  v  Stirling Albion 0

Albion Rovers 2   v  Stenny 0

11 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Stenny fans -  think you’ll get anything out of the game tomorrow? I know you were disappointed with the team performance against QP. Got quite a bit of talent in the team so sure you’ll turn it around and get back on the wins sometime soon.

There must be big problems in the changing room at Stenny going by their last 3 results!  (3-0 defeat at Penicuik, surprised but cup shocks happen) (4-0 loss at Edinburgh, fair enough but expected a harder game!) The real eye opener was the 3-0 loss to Queens Park last weekend though!.   QP are a poor team just now, so for Stenny to lose at home to them was a shock.

Clearly, given their 1-0 win over Cove earlier, the Stenny players are quite capable of better.