Annan v Cowden

Not too worried coming off the loss to Cove Rangers and draw away to Stirling,  Annan were more physical and more dangerous going forward last season, i think their still adjusting to this seasons side, both sides come into this one with less confidence but ive got to go Cowden tight win, wouldnt be surprised if its a draw, wouldnt be too disappointed with that either, just hope we don't take another loss, after starting so well this season

Nice friendly bunch of people who run Annan, the fans are pretty likable too, their team less so. First half was scrappy, but we were comfortably the better team, created four decent chances and missed them all. As soon as we went behind at the start of the second half I knew what was coming. Football Jim but not as we know it. Timewasting taken to the nth degree, players screaming when tackled, lying in a crumpled heap for no apparent reason, the ball kicked away at every opportunity. It worked so I don't imagine they'll be stopping anytime  soon but it won't win them many friends. Referee was hopelessly lenient, and I can't fathom why Buchanan was playing on the left and Taylor on the right instead of the r other way round, but what do I know.

38 minutes ago, Emfaefifeyahoorsur said:

Music was good though ??

That music !!!

ffs, are they all deaf in Annan ?, The volume has to breach health and safety levels.  Re the game, we should have scored in the first half with the chances we had but we didn’t and we were  punished. In the first 9 games we would have got our noses in front and held on, but we have hit a bit of a slump.

The diving and screaming going on was a bit much but they quickly realised the ref was weak and took full advantage. He is the same ref that gave a pen at Stirling and sent off Robbie Deas despite the tackle being a yard outside the box. 
Ironically Scott Lambie is a Fife ref but I’m told he was shit at under 20 level so don’t know how he has been elevated to the senior game.