Week 10

peasy23

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

My pal is thee tonight. She says it’s absolutely Baltic

I don't doubt it. I fancy taking in a game at Soldier Field one day, but would probably want it to be in September or October. Not August though, because preseason is shite. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

The Dolphins are ruining there tank season. That’s back to back wins now
I was talking to a workmate last week and we were discussing that when you reach 1-8 or similar, do you then consciously decide to tank the rest and go for the best draft pick? Dolphins obviously have decided not too.

I was talking to a workmate last week and we were discussing that when you reach 1-8 or similar, do you then consciously decide to tank the rest and go for the best draft pick? Dolphins obviously have decided not too.

As it stands they have the number 4 pick....my Giants have the 3rd. f**k Shurmur and Gettelman

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:
9 hours ago, lichtie23 said:
The Dolphins are ruining there tank season. That’s back to back wins now

I think that the coaching team would definately want to try and better their record. If not for the current job, then the next. Who wants to hire the head coach who went 1-15 and whose team tanked for the 2nd half of the season?

I think that the coaching team would definately want to try and better their record. If not for the current job, then the next. Who wants to hire the head coach who went 1-15 and whose team tanked for the 2nd half of the season?
I think you have to try and win games even from the point of view of trying to show your better players that you can improve. My workmate was at the Dolphins season opener when they got utterly rinsed by the Ravens, the Florida press the following week was full of stories of players who were wanting traded out of Miami.