Losing your virginity

31 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Wouldn't be giving telts when you skulked back after a ban for racism & homophobia Deeboy.

Fourth time you've lied now, Slenderman. 

You're beginning to follow me around like you did with both this and your dotting account. It's getting kinda creepy. Best get back to punting pies out the Norseman, 'chef'. 

15 minutes ago, Dele said:

Fourth time you've lied now, Slenderman. 

You're beginning to follow me around like you did with both this and your dotting account. It's getting kinda creepy. Best get back to punting pies out the Norseman, 'chef'. 

We all know what gets a poster banned.

You were banned Deeboy.

These are facts.

6 minutes ago, Dele said:

I've just figured out why wee plooky @Slenderman has followed me to here and is constantly trying to get my attention.

I'll no shag you, mate. Maybe in a few years you'll have your own story to add to @Alert Mongoose's dossier.

Not even Sunday & Deeboy has a headsgone.

33 minutes ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

Maybe you 2 should get a wee side chat and stop polluting threads. You come across as a whiney wee bitch.

Nice post.

Still Deeboy hasn't denied being a racist homophone that got him banned & made a new account.

If it was my 16 year old son that was missing overnight in a foreign country after he’d been partying with people in their 20’s I doubt the first thing I would think to do upon finding him safe and well would be to throw stones at him. What a bizarre story.

If it was my 16 year old son that was missing overnight in a foreign country after he’d been partying with people in their 20’s I doubt the first thing I would think to do upon finding him safe and well would be to throw stones at him. What a bizarre story.

It has the distinct smell of shite about it.

On 07/11/2019 at 15:11, Torpar said:

As a teenager I took the approach with girls that rather than face the embarrassment of being knocked back I would just wait until any girls interested in me made the first move, unsurprisingly this tactic didn't work and I was still a massive virgin when my 18th birthday came. 

I'm sure nobody else here is familiar with this tactic  :ph34r:

I was far too old to admit (thankfully nowhere near Jimmy-Carr-at-26 old, but still), and my girlfriend at the time was terrified about losing her virginity, so it took a while to happen and was utterly awful when it did. She was completely convinced it'd be the worst pain imaginable, and to make matters worse, the condom split and I had to drag her to the clinic for the morning-after pill the next day, as she seemed set on ignoring the implications of getting knocked up while at university. She had a horrible reaction to the pill, so I took the next day off work to take care of her, as she was hundreds of miles from home and had nobody else - my boss was an absolute c**t about it and decided to arbitrarily kick me off the rota for the next week to teach me a lesson, so he got told to stick his job up his arse.

She ended up cheating on me with a women, which I presume was part of the problem to begin with. So, sex - don't do it, kids. It only leads to problems; far better sticking to crying softly into your pillow while wanking into a sock.

44 minutes ago, throbber said:

The type of story you’d expect from a guy who hoses down men in the shower. 

4 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:
8 hours ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

Why was your dad out at 5am?

Obviously out looking for a ride as he'd heard there was 2 lassies from Surrey gagging for it!

Or a young Scottish lad..

12 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

I was probably shite not having a clue what I was doing except going for it like the home straight in the 400m .

Unlike the approach of the vinegar stroke, you markedly slow down in the home straight of the 400m.

You'd know that if you had ever actually had sex run 400m.

Spoiler

You also feel like crying, so you guessed that part right.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

If this was a 20 year old guy with a 16 year old girl everyone would be shouting beast but when the genders are reversed no one gives a second glance.

Also definitely never happened anyway.

Apart from his dad, obviously.

13 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

...without a modicum of self-awareness and can't even imagine a story that might be based on reality. God help anyone close to him.

I remember seeing Gunther at Borough Briggs a few years back when Clyde were playing Elgin in the play offs. 

I did not approach him.

10 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Just remember what the late, great Christopher Wallace said all those years ago - " I don't give a bitch enough to catch the bus, and when I see the semen I'm leaving."

Think I’ll use that in my next wedding speech.