Losing your virginity

Just turned 17 and with a girl I'd been seeing for a few months. On her bedroom floor God help us because  according to her, her bed would have squeaked too much - although her folks were out her sister was downstairs.

Needn't have bothered really. There wouldn't have been all that much squeaking involved because I just about made it inside before "completion." ...if somebody had tried to take a photo I imagine I'd have beaten the flash...

15. New Year. Fife. It involved student nurses. Carrying home a passed out girl for a couple of miles (Chlamidya Kid mk1). Riding her not-at-all passed out friend, hiding under the covers from her mum, shite-encrusted jeans accidentally going in her tumble dryer rather than washing machines. Really classy, romantic Fife stuff. 

Was he the ancient modern studies or history Scouser? Get yer booooooochs out. In his class one day he pulled down the blackboard and someone had written AULD MAN in very large letters. He never noticed but it kept us amused for the lesson. 

That's him

Have to commend you on maintaining a boner under those circumstances tbh, talk about pressure. 

It wasn’t that hard (pun intended), to be honest with you, I could have come under attack by a zombie horde & still maintained that bricker, I was away to get my hole for the first time, short of cutting it off, it was staying upright.

Last holiday with my folks when I was 16. Was in Ipsos in Corfu. There was a 18-30 hotel next to us which shared our pool so I ended up hanging around with a bunch of Irish lads on the last week. These 2 lassies from Surrey kept tagging along the last few nights then on the last night the 2 lassies plus me and one of the irish lads went down to the beach. He fucked off with the fat one somewhere and done the deed. Was pretty pished, was like 4am or something. Started winching this burd who to my memory was pretty tidy, 20 year old as well. Moved along the beach, done the deed which for her being 20, I was probably shite not having a clue what I was doing except going for it like the home straight in the 400m 😂.

Anyway, story gets better. Within 5 mins of pulling my kegs back on, must've been about 5am by this point and kept on getting hearing stones getting chucked at us from the Road before one eventually hit me. So I turned round and shouted f**k OFF!! Next thing I heard was "DON'T YOU TELL YER DAD TO f**k OFF!". Almost shat myself, the burd done a runner and I walked home with my Dad who surprisingly wasn't raging.

Woke up at 9am for my transfer with my maw raging and my auld man trying to avoid looking proud of me 😂

Then went a 2 year dry spell after that! With the exception of a blowie by a mates sister at a House Party in Shawlands before I passed out.

Weird to think this was when I was 16, and with my Son being 12 1/2, in 4 years time he'll be reaching the same stage of his life 🙈

Last holiday with my folks when I was 16. Was in Ipsos in Corfu. There was a 18-30 hotel next to us which shared our pool so I ended up hanging around with a bunch of Irish lads on the last week. These 2 lassies from Surrey kept tagging along the last few nights then on the last night the 2 lassies plus me and one of the irish lads went down to the beach. He fucked off with the fat one somewhere and done the deed. Was pretty pished, was like 4am or something. Started winching this burd who to my memory was pretty tidy, 20 year old as well. Moved along the beach, done the deed which for her being 20, I was probably shite not having a clue what I was doing except going for it like the home straight in the 400m [emoji23].
Anyway, story gets better. Within 5 mins of pulling my kegs back on, must've been about 5am by this point and kept on getting hearing stones getting chucked at us from the Road before one eventually hit me. So I turned round and shouted f**k OFF!! Next thing I heard was "DON'T YOU TELL YER DAD TO f**k OFF!". Almost shat myself, the burd done a runner and I walked home with my Dad who surprisingly wasn't raging.
Woke up at 9am for my transfer with my maw raging and my auld man trying to avoid looking proud of me [emoji23]
Then went a 2 year dry spell after that! With the exception of a blowie by a mates sister at a House Party in Shawlands before I passed out.

Weird to think this was when I was 16, and with my Son being 12 1/2, in 4 years time he'll be reaching the same stage of his life [emoji85]

Why was your dad out at 5am?

50 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I'm sure it's been mentioned already but the rapper TI will be watching this thread feeling vindicated.

Creepy b*****d that he is.

I have to admit P&B has delivered once more. @Alert Mongoose now doesn't have to kill hamsters for sexual gratification and can now just log on here and rip the heid aff it to posters stories of (mostly) underage sexual encounters.

creepy b*****d that he is.

37 minutes ago, Dele said:

I have to admit P&B has delivered once more. @Alert Mongoose now doesn't have to kill hamsters for sexual gratification and can now just log on here and rip the heid aff it to posters stories of (mostly) underage sexual encounters.

creepy b*****d that he is.

Still hurting Deeboy?