Losing your virginity

I was 17 and it was with my girlfriend at the time, I didn't know how to ask if she wanted pumped so I was patiently waiting, was about a month into the relationship where she walked into my room and put two condoms on the bedside table and I knew I was about to do the do.

I then gave her the worst 20 seconds of straight missionary she's ever seen.  Will from the inbetweeners style shagging. No wonder she cheated on me.

16 years old with a larger girl called Vicki, lasted about a minute. I've still got her on Facebook and ironically she's still a large girl called Vicki. Unfortunately at the time she detailed all our sexual goings on in her diary which her father found so when I popped around for round two I was chased down the street by a rather irate father.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

16 years old with a larger girl called Vicki, lasted about a minute. I've still got her on Facebook and ironically she's still a large girl called Vicki. Unfortunately at the time she detailed all our sexual goings on in her diary which her father found so when I popped around for round two I was chased down the street by a rather irate father.

"Nobody told me that boys sob uncontrollably afterwards.  Strangely, he was reciting the line up of the 1992 Challenge Cup winning team out loud to "keep the wolves from the door".  I hope next time he manages to get to the midfield"

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Take it he never caught you on account of how quick you were?

2 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

I was 17 and it was with my girlfriend at the time, I didn't know how to ask if she wanted pumped so I was patiently waiting, was about a month into the relationship where she walked into my room and put two condoms on the bedside table and I knew I was about to do the do.

I then gave her the worst 20 seconds of straight missionary she's ever seen.  Will from the inbetweeners style shagging. No wonder she cheated on me.

Sounds  like she was planning to no matter your performance 

6 hours ago, Cerberus said:

My neighbour’s school chum. I was only 11 or 12. She was a little bit older.

I found out 7 or 8 years later that her dad was an alcoholic and she had a really hard childhood when I knew her. Older men used to come round to her house and shag her.
A number of years ago she set her home on fire to try and kill herself.

Catherine Cookson found

4 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

Two?

4 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

Double bagged or are you double dicked?