Livi v The Rangers

3 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:
He wasn't.

There are quite a few cameras at these games, it was broadcast live in HD on national TV and the highlights were just on BBC Scotland....don't embarrass yourself son...he was offside and you got away with another one

Don't be a bad loser.  Son.

26 minutes ago, Snafu said:

you can carry on this stop start debate with yourself or find someone else to take out your negative vibes on.

Do you honestly think that the shit for brains fanny will get the hint?  He is Every Celt with absolutely no self-awareness.

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

I'm not ignoring him, this is just the wrong thread to discus Celtic, Celtic fans and their anger issues and fear of diddy teams who pump them out of cup competitions, but if you want to take over you're welcome. :)

I tend to avoid them and usually ignore when they post about me.  Not always easy as they are quite persistently ignorant.

10 hours ago, crispy said:

It’s almost as if Gerrard thinks riling the Livi players is going to have a negative effect on us.

Big Marvin Bartley, “Maybe people think we just go out to spoil games and are happy with draws but we go out to win and the perfect thing for me is when people go away from here and say that team is horrible, that’s what I want people to say. I don’t want people to come here and enjoy it, I want them to be battered and bruised and that suits my style down to the ground.”

Yer big man in, "Rangers are the best team Livingston have faced all season, insists Marvin Bartley" shocker:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4939155/rangers-livingston-marvin-bartley/

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yer big man in, "Rangers are the best team Livingston have faced all season, insists Marvin Bartley" shocker:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4939155/rangers-livingston-marvin-bartley/

I agree with the Big Man: we didn’t have a look in. The law of averages said we had that coming (a convincing defeat to Rangers) and I’m not too disheartened; I’m realistic. 

Haven't watched the highlights to see if Morelos was offside or not, but it was a clinical goal by him, didn't look anything special all game and was more occupied with tripping and kicking out at our players in frustration till he scored, one was right in front of the 4th official and linesman too, a wee kick at our player off the ball. Like I said though, give him a sniff at goal and he's deadly. I was more bothered about Odoffin being turned one way then the other to give him the opening to shoot.

We didn't press them as high up the pitch as we did in prev games, and Dykes was given a thankless task of running between two defenders trying to get the ball, I take it Robinson wasn't fully fit that he remained on the bench all game, otherwise surely he'd have been put on to give Dykes a fighting chance. Sevco had a fairly routine victory after their opening goal, we had a few half chances, but McGregor could've had his slippers and pipe out, amazed they could only stick 2 past us considering the hidings they've handed out to other teams, and getting so much time on the ball to bring it out of defence all game, so not too gutted at the result.

Just hope we get everyone back up to speed fitness wise with the 2 weeks break between games, and produce a better performance against Celtic.

21 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Scooshed it.  As professional a 0-2 as you'd care to see. 

I don't like saying this as most of the Livi fans on here are pretty decent but your team were utter dug shite today.  Had you made the same effort to play football as you did putting in late challenges then you may have got something from the game.  And it may be a low bar but Lyndon Dykes is about the most stupid person in Scottish football.

Considering the gulf in finances only managing to win 2-0 is pretty embarrassing for your players. Defoe sitting on the subs bench earning more than our whole squad says it all. Off day for us too, as the other 2 games against you this season were a lot tighter.

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Considering the gulf in finances only managing to win 2-0 is pretty embarrassing for your players. Defoe sitting on the subs bench earning more than our whole squad says it all. Off day for us too, as the other 2 games against you this season were a lot tighter.

But surely Bolts spoiling tactics should have levelled things out?

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Bet you weren't saying that when we beat Celtic 2-0 and helped put your big team top of the league for 5 mins.

Can beat celtic but can't beat Sevco, the compliance officer will be having words with you guys. 

I thought it was great tbf.