Cove Rangers v The Binos

45 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Was my first reaction too. Surprised PH left it so late to change things to be honest. Jimmy could have come on earlier. Nice to see Robbo get on and he should have scored albeit a fine save from the keeper.

Glass wasn’t really on fire today. Canto will strengthen the squad once back from injury.

Maybe Glass was told to stop hogging the ball and pass more often and got confused 😂

1 hour ago, Toonsers said:

I would say it was a definite hand ball as I saw it clearly. Stirling will climb the league I’m sure, they seemed well drilled but in the end Cove deserved the spoils without ever really playing as well as they usually do. Still think Martin Scott has more to offer than the last ten minutes he’s getting. I thought Glass was a bit quieter today definitely a player for the future but would Dundee Utd sitting top of the league want him back just yet??

Scott was hopeless for Cowden. Couldn't get a game.

21 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Scott was hopeless for Cowden. Couldn't get a game.

He wasn’t there that long was he ? He seems to have trimmed up a lot and has a physical presence do you think that’s a managerial thing or just players who’ve competed at a higher level struggling to adapt?

51 minutes ago, Toonsers said:

He wasn’t there that long was he ? He seems to have trimmed up a lot and has a physical presence do you think that’s a managerial thing or just players who’ve competed at a higher level struggling to adapt?

Wasn't there that long because he wasn't very good. Too slow. Maybe he wasn't interested, it was a surprise when Cove signed him. I didn't think he'd ever get a start.

6 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Wasn't there that long because he wasn't very good. Too slow. Maybe he wasn't interested, it was a surprise when Cove signed him. I didn't think he'd ever get a start.

Ah well interesting to see what develops if anything, I think a lot of players don’t give SPFL2 the respect it deserves ! 

14 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Was my first reaction too. Surprised PH left it so late to change things to be honest. Jimmy could have come on earlier. Nice to see Robbo get on and he should have scored albeit a fine save from the keeper.

Glass wasn’t really on fire today. Canto will strengthen the squad once back from injury.

Our player is getting up off the ground and the ball hits his arm that he his pushing up with, he is looking the other way and doesn't see the ball coming at all??  Is that a penalty?

4 hours ago, Mountain Goat Stirling A said:

Our player is getting up off the ground and the ball hits his arm that he his pushing up with, he is looking the other way and doesn't see the ball coming at all??  Is that a penalty?

Think it was a definite pen, and if you’re defending an attack why would you be looking any where apart from where the balls coming from?that deserves a penalty in itself 😂

This.

Went down today with United not playing, and to visit a new ground. It is the coldest ground in Scotland. Arbroath will be raging. I do hope Cove look at putting some more cover in, maybe joining up all the bus shelters.

1-0 really flatters the Binos, Cove could have won 3-0 today and had no complaints. Great to Declan Glass is playing excellently, we'll take him back in January thank you. Also really good to see Fyvie comfortable playing again.

Fair play to the fair number of Albion fans who made the journey up, pretty vocal too.

You must have been raging that the Albion have stolen Beautiful Sunday from you!

38 minutes ago, Ray Vaughn said:

You must have been raging that the Albion have stolen Beautiful Sunday from you!

Fair play to the SA fans they were full of voice (particularly in the first half) and had some banter too singing you’re just a shite Peterhead.

The freezing 🥶 temperatures of the second half stopped some of the chants.

2 hours ago, SuperCowden said:

Silly from the defender to give the ref an easy decision, good quality highlights, thought the Stirling goalkeeper was man of the match

Keeper played well. Made a couple of high quality saves especially one in the first half. Their defence was solid too. Fairly impressed with SA.

14 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Fair play to the SA fans they were full of voice (particularly in the first half) and had some banter too singing you’re just a shite Peterhead.

The freezing 🥶 temperatures of the second half stopped some of the chants.

Only been to Cove's new ground twice, out of curiousity for the Auchinleck cup tie and Berwick play-off last season.

Berwick fans were singing that too.  

3 hours ago, SuperCowden said:

Looks like Cove could scored a couple to be honest but Stirling have been defending well, just in front of goal, they have been shy, they put up good show, I don't think much teams will beat Cove on the road this season

No one should beat Cove this season ! . Their budget is something league 2 clubs can only dream of.

Hartley  has the safest job in the country now that Levein has gone.  Massive budget and father in law is the director of Football..

get them to f**k out the league and then the rest can move on.