West Region Super Weekend

Kennie

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

I'm sure I remember Kennie saying in the past that one of the things he was tasked with was raising the profile of the WOS cup. This is certainly a step forward. Well done and I hope the weather holds to allow most matches to go ahead.

Totally agree. Really looking forward to Friday night's game under the lights

9 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Was informed the reason our game was moved to the Sunday was to have the draw afterwards . Now it’s at Greenock ? Strange 1 moving our game then

Kennie explained on another thread that both clubs had asked to play on the Sunday.

I'm now going to watch the Winton on Friday evening because there is no way I can go to Cumbernauld on Remembrance Sunday due to other commitments.

It's certainly raised the profile of the competition in my house.

Edited by Black Pennel
Schpeeling and Grandma.

Kennie explained on another thread that both clubs had asked to play on the Sunday.
I'm now going to watch the Winton on Friday evening because there is no way I can go to Cumbernauld on Rememberance Sunday due to other commitments.
I'ts certainly raised the profileof the competition in my house.

Seen that after I posted here lol. Nauld were keen to get the draw but as Kennie explained he wants to take it around the grounds which is a great idea .

44 minutes ago, clash city rocker said:

Aye good for Kennie am going to miss game noo it's a Sunday. Never bothered with West of Scotland for 60 years noo it's high profile lol. Final will still be arse end of season at Gartcairn lol

I think the final is at Meadow Park