Dumbarton v East Fife

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

The pie stall in the away end was closed at the start of the game. It might have opened for half time.

Did East Fife fans come in the home end and were then taken to the away end? Were you allowed access to the home end pie stalls? Sorry for all the questions, the situation you've outlined sounds a bit shit and I just want to clarify what we're actually doing here.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Did East Fife fans come in the home end and were then taken to the away end? Were you allowed access to the home end pie stalls? Sorry for all the questions, the situation you've outlined sounds a bit shit and I just want to clarify what we're actually doing here.

Yeah, enter through the home turnstiles then get to the away end by walking out in to the home end and across. You can get to the home pie stalls by going back the way you came but it is a major pain in the balls considering every away fan has to funnel through a row of seats.

It was the same last season as well.

5 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Yeah, enter through the home turnstiles then get to the away end by walking out in to the home end and across. You can get to the home pie stalls by going back the way you came but it is a major pain in the balls considering every away fan has to funnel through a row of seats.

It was the same last season as well.

I didn't realise the away pie stalls were closed, I knew we'd closed the turnstiles but thought away fans still had access to that stuff at their end. It would make more sense for us just to keep the away fans in the home end (like we've done for Brechin and various others in he past) which would remove the need for coming back through a row of seats. I understand the club looking to save money but we need to accommodate for this stuff too.

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I didn't realise the away pie stalls were closed, I knew we'd closed the turnstiles but thought away fans still had access to that stuff at their end. It would make more sense for us just to keep the away fans in the home end (like we've done for Brechin and various others in he past) which would remove the need for coming back through a row of seats. I understand the club looking to save money but we need to accommodate for this stuff too.

Aye, it's a wee bit like the Apprentice when one of them negotiates a £5 tea towel they need to buy down to £4.90... ultimately pointless.

Just caught the highlights. Looks like Denholm played a blinder. Great to see.

He’s needed that, think he’d probably be the first to say he’s not had the best of starts at EF but delighted to see him score and grab an assist. Hopefully he kicks on from there.