Partick Thistle vs Morton

As everyone else has said, Morton were absolutely pish.

Nice that Bannigan being a complete liability worked out for once. The back 5 worked well, and Cole was good.

Ramsbottom probably could have saved the first goal, but I suppose given that he’s terrible it’s not a shock he didn’t.

Morton manager David Hopkin: "I'm embarrassed. Two mistakes again against 10 men. We don't deal with balls into the box which is criminal. I can't defend the players today. It's schoolboy stuff and it's time some people at this club - some of the players - took responsibility."

You can almost taste the hypocrisy.

Edited by FinniesTON

Two dreadful football teams serving up just about what you’d have expected. Quite how Morton managed to lose that game after the idiot Bannigan made one one his standard reckless challenges and put us in a hole, I’m not really sure, but I suppose we should be thankful that they did.

Nice to see us show a bit of fight for once when facing adversity, and most of the defence played well after the red, although I really wish McGinty would stop shelling the ball aimlessly to nobody when there are options available. Kakay in particular was good today, and that was definitely O’Ware’s best performance for us.

Very big win given the other results in the league today.

Morton manager David Hopkin: "I'm embarrassed. Two mistakes again against 10 men. We don't deal with balls into the box which is criminal. I can't defend the players today. It's schoolboy stuff and it's time some people at this club - some of the players - took responsibility."
You can almost taste the hypocrisy.
He's gone, hung the players publicly out to dry. Should be booting their baws behind closed doors.
Heads gone........