Partick Thistle vs Morton

12 hours ago, virginton said:

Image result for old man close door gif

So, you’d rather see Partick or the team that you claim to support lose tomorrow - anything other than a draw - so that you can either:  a) slag the Thistle fans relentlessly about the result, their performance and their league position while infesting this thread with photos of nonentity “celebrity” chefs, or b)  spend the whole of next week slagging off Morton, Hopkin, Ramsbottom et al and generally venting your spleen at the world via P&B and the cesspool that is the Morton forum these days.

Strange boy, indeed.

Personally I’d rather see my team win.

9 hours ago, virginton said:

The story currently doing the rounds is that when Rogers started a few games Ramsbottom went crying to the manager and threatened to go back to England in the huff if he didn’t play instead. Rather than saying ‘great, f**k off back to the English ninth tier and take the hotshot goalkeeper coach/scout who recommended you while you’re at it’, Hopkin has shat the bed and now believes that he must play this uncoordinated circus clown at all times. The only other rational explanation is that the manager is a complete and utter moron, but he hardly comes out of the first story as the brain of Britain 

I think Timmins is effectively picking the goalkeeper; different (in fact worse) way of saying Hopkin has lost the plot over this...

7 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

As would we all... and I’ve no doubt that includes our Viking brother. But the chances of us doing so with a total imposter standing in the goals are very slim; that’s the fairly unmissable point here, I think.

Edited by The Ghost of B A R P

On 08/11/2019 at 10:01, Rudolph Hucker said:

So, you’d rather see Partick or the team that you claim to support lose tomorrow - anything other than a draw - so that you can either:  a) slag the Thistle fans relentlessly about the result, their performance and their league position while infesting this thread with photos of nonentity “celebrity” chefs, or b)  spend the whole of next week slagging off Morton, Hopkin, Ramsbottom et al and generally venting your spleen at the world via P&B and the cesspool that is the Morton forum these days.

Strange boy, indeed.

Image result for old man close door gif

Likely to be the same narrow midfield diamond that we've seen in the last few games, with Salkeld playing just off McHugh. Disappointed not to see Nesbitt come back in. Lack of width has been  a problem in the last few games.

Muirhead has quite clearly been playing on the left in recent games and not in any sort of diamond.

44 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Disappointed not to see Nesbitt come back in. Lack of width has been  a problem in the last few games.

Aye, thought he’d be back from the start by now. Should be matchfit by now after his injury - except he hasn’t been getting games.......  Hopefully he can be a useful impact sub today - but that’ll be likely only if he gets more than the usual token 10 minutes.