Partick Thistle vs Morton

The potential for comedy in this match is unparalleled this week. Two utterly guff teams capable of all kinds of shithousery. It will be like watching two pissheads slugging it out in a chippy at closing time.

Morton’s game plan should involve shelling endless high balls to Sutton in the box.

Edited by Hammer Jag

Our outfield doesn't seem to be in as big a state as Partick though I'd expect McCall to get some sort of reaction after the Ayr game. If we didn't have a beach volleyball player in goal then I'd be reasonably confident of getting a result here: with him producing 3-4 basic errors in every single match though the outcome depends on how many of those get punished.

There's an usually high degree of shame game potential in both ends of the ground and I for one am looking forward to that.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

There's an usually high degree of shame game potential in both ends of the ground and I for one am looking forward to that.

🙄 Strange child.

Personally I’d rather see a Morton wIn.

Our outfield doesn't seem to be in as big a state as Partick though I'd expect McCall to get some sort of reaction after the Ayr game. If we didn't have a beach volleyball player in goal then I'd be reasonably confident of getting a result here: with him producing 3-4 basic errors in every single match though the outcome depends on how many of those get punished.

Is Rogers injured? Ramsbottom looks hopeless. Not that it will make a difference as we don’t create any chances.

On 04/11/2019 at 18:25, Hammer Jag said:

The potential for comedy in this match is unparalleled this week. Two utterly guff teams capable of all kinds of shithousery. It will be like watching two pissheads slugging it out in a chippy at closing time.

Morton’s game plan should involve shelling endless high balls to Sutton in the box.

Found out so Hopkin is not Guardiola.

Whatever I thought our away record that it was bad bad bad your home record upstages our achievements this year, must be killing the home attendances.

I am going for Partick as every time I think we might do it Hopkin outthinks me.

2-0

Is Rogers injured? Ramsbottom looks hopeless. Not that it will make a difference as we don’t create any chances.

The story currently doing the rounds is that when Rogers started a few games Ramsbottom went crying to the manager and threatened to go back to England in the huff if he didn’t play instead. Rather than saying ‘great, f**k off back to the English ninth tier and take the hotshot goalkeeper coach/scout who recommended you while you’re at it’, Hopkin has shat the bed and now believes that he must play this uncoordinated circus clown at all times. The only other rational explanation is that the manager is a complete and utter moron, but he hardly comes out of the first story as the brain of Britain either.

Ramsbottom has the ability to create chances from nothing: In the same way that a team playing Lee Robinson or Ryan Scully is always good for gifting you a goal. Even if Partick are total horseshit in general play they’ll get at least three chances to capitalise on his routine mistakes.