Killie v Accies

If I had been offered a point before the game I’d have took that, but to only get a draw after leading again is disappointing. If we had kept that 0-2 until half time we’d have won that but having a terrible keeper always means the opposition are always in with a massive shout of scoring. Oh well.

If I had been offered a point before the game I’d have took that, but to only get a draw after leading again is disappointing. If we had kept that 0-2 until half time we’d have won that but having a terrible keeper always means the opposition are always in with a massive shout of scoring. Oh well.
Agree with this. Need to start winning games, and drawing a game you were 2-0 up in is awful. We've been ahead in three of the last four games and taken two points - unacceptable.

On the game itself, I actually thought scoring early made the team look really good; they were able to just sit in their shape and deny Killie any real space. There was always the danger of Brophy's pace in behind though, and that's what cost the game for us. Hamilton, who I thought was awful, made a c**t of it and Stubbs, trying to sweep in behind like in the Betfred game early in the season, was just too slow to get across.

I was surprised at MacKinnon coming on instead of Fjortoft, but I think that was because Gogic is better on the turn than him.

We were pretty comfortable and I was confident we'd win, but OFW's mistake cost the game for us.

After Killie's second, we had a wee spell where they were put under a bit of pressure, but Branescu wasn't really tested.

I have no idea why Rice moved to a 5-3-1 as it gave Hamalainen acres of space to drive into and put too much strain on the midfield.

Miller's goal was an absolute stunner, but I do wonder if Branescu could've done better with both.

I wasn't there and I'm sure Williams did make a howler however I thought he was unfairly criticized last week when it was Cunningham who gave the ball away. Williams was at full stretch for the shot and no defender followed up. Then he saved us right at the death. All that being said, maybe Southwood now deserves his chance.

I wasn't there and I'm sure Williams did make a howler however I thought he was unfairly criticized last week when it was Cunningham who gave the ball away. Williams was at full stretch for the shot and no defender followed up. Then he saved us right at the death. All that being said, maybe Southwood now deserves his chance.

I thought Hamilton and McMann could've done better following the shot in last week - I'm not sure what else OFW could've done with it. There are a lot more simple mistakes creeping into his game now though, as I thought he was alright for a while.
The boy Hamilton is the worst centre half I’ve seen at Rugby Park. He was hopeless.

He was absolutely guff, but he's a 17 YO youth international, so I suppose we've got to let him make mistakes.

On the plus side, aside from getting shagged by Millar once towards the end, I thought Want was alright at RB.

4 minutes ago, stepek 4 tellys said:
2 hours ago, Nadroj said:
The boy Hamilton is the worst centre half I’ve seen at Rugby Park. He was hopeless.

A sweeping comment to make on a 17yr old. This your first season watching professional football?

His age has nothing to do with it.

He may well go on to be a great player but he was honking today. Never judged the bounce of the ball right once and Brophy ran him ragged.

He may well go on to be a great player but he was honking today. Never judged the bounce of the ball right once and Brophy ran him ragged.
Still a sweeping statement to make. Brophy did give him a torrid time but he recovered well. And your right, he will go on to be a great player.

That was only cause of your shitey plastic pitch. Never seen a good game played on one.

14 minutes ago, stepek 4 tellys said:
20 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Still a sweeping statement to make. Brophy did give him a torrid time but he recovered well. And your right, he will go on to be a great player.

It would be a sweeping statement to make about any player, regardless of their age.

25 minutes ago, stepek 4 tellys said:
29 minutes ago, Nadroj said:
It would be a sweeping statement to make about any player, regardless of their age.

Exactly. Thanks.

Wasn't at the game today, but will accept general view that he didn't play well. Any time I have seen him he has been impressive (for first team and reserves), and he has played several times at international level, so can't be that bad!  As has been stated, he is 17. He will have bad games - it  happens!