Killie v Accies

I thought Killie were fairly dismal in the back-to-back games in August, completely unable to create anything of note and shakier defensively than I'd have imagined. 

It'll be interesting to see how they look this time as it doesn't like they're that much better going forward. 

We're shite, and even with a great attacking performance in the second half on Saturday, we could still only muster two shots on target. Injuries permitting, I'd imagine Rice will go with the same front four that started the second half. When that doesn't work, Ogkmpoe will come on for Davies in the 58th minute. If Easton and McGowan are fit then they need to start, but it'll be interesting to see what he does if Alston is available. Rice clearly loves him, but it would be silly to drop any of the quartet that worked pretty well - I fear that he would though. 

With Martin suspended, I don't really know who'll come in. Sadly, Hughes is the likely choice. 

I saw St M fans annoyed at the ticketing system at Rugby Park when they visited. I know we'll bring a quarter of what they did, but are we going to have issues too?

10 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I thought Killie were fairly dismal in the back-to-back games in August, completely unable to create anything of note and shakier defensively than I'd have imagined. 

It'll be interesting to see how they look this time as it doesn't like they're that much better going forward. 

We're shite, and even with a great attacking performance in the second half on Saturday, we could still only muster two shots on target. Injuries permitting, I'd imagine Rice will go with the same front four that started the second half. When that doesn't work, Ogkmpoe will come on for Davies in the 58th minute. If Easton and McGowan are fit then they need to start, but it'll be interesting to see what he does if Alston is available. Rice clearly loves him, but it would be silly to drop any of the quartet that worked pretty well - I fear that he would though. 

With Martin suspended, I don't really know who'll come in. Sadly, Hughes is the likely choice. 

I saw St M fans annoyed at the ticketing system at Rugby Park when they visited. I know we'll bring a quarter of what they did, but are we going to have issues too?

Doubt it, you can all have a turnstile each.

7 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

One good season and they are now worldbeaters...but not in Wales it seems.

Ah, Europe - something you'll never experience - thankfully most of us have been to the likes of Germany, Iceland, France, Czech Republic, Bosnia, Dublin, Belfast Norway etc to see us, so whilst Wales was a shocker, I'm sure we'll be back!

Not even going to tee up the potential injury issues as a prospective excuse, we're not as pathetic as the Hearts support.

We really need to get back on track after two disappointing results, I foresee a similar game to the win over St Mirren - with hopefully the same outcome.  Hopefully we can get into the international break at the 20 point mark.

17 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Ah, Europe - something you'll never experience - thankfully most of us have been to the likes of Germany, Iceland, France, Czech Republic, Bosnia, Dublin, Belfast Norway etc to see us, so whilst Wales was a shocker, I'm sure we'll be back!

If Livvy,the Highland clubs and others can get there I am sure we will...one day.

Need to take Cup ties seriously though which is something we haven't done for 20+years.