Hearts v St Mirren, 9th Nov 2019, Basement Battle

Neither really

football games are decided by moments but if we only look at those moments in isolation then we’re missing the context

True, but when it’s individual errors (which I think the goals were - particularly the second) then these are easier to isolate, and hopefully correct to avoid in future.
Either way, we still won a ruddy bloody league game at home for the first time in 100 years or something and scored 5 while doing so!

4 hours ago, Eckauskas said:

You're* a very angry man. I suppose that comes with supporting a football club that tries to be as Celtic-y as possible.

*This is an abbreviated way of saying "you are", btw. 

Fecking hell. I know some hibs fans have a tendency to be shelik lite but I didn't realise there were hearts fans that were rangers lite! Stop being lazy and just get an ibrox season ticket laddy. It's only an hour on the train, and you can fully embrace your (correct version) inner bigotry.

18 minutes ago, christinanade said:

Fecking hell. I know some hibs fans have a tendency to be shelik lite but I didn't realise there were hearts fans that were rangers lite! Stop being lazy and just get an ibrox season ticket laddy. It's only an hour on the train, and you can fully embrace your (correct version) inner bigotry.

Laddie

5 hours ago, christinanade said:

"**** without the bus fare."

How very Celtic of you.

Hearts looked good on Sportscene bar the defensive brainfarts in the first half. Michael Stewart spot-on with his comments.

Naismith is some asset - constantly motivating and organising, looking for passes, always moving. Long may he stay injury-free. Mulraney too could be some player.

True, but when it’s individual errors (which I think the goals were - particularly the second) then these are easier to isolate, and hopefully correct to avoid in future.
Either way, we still won a ruddy bloody league game at home for the first time in 100 years or something and scored 5 while doing so!

The most annoying thing about the second goal was that 5-1 is such an iconic score line it would have been nice to get another one