Hearts v St Mirren, 9th Nov 2019, Basement Battle

Yo

Shaint Mhirren have some right weird looking fans. Paisley must be proper hicksvile
Still, nice to let the less fortunate have a glimpse of how the better half live.
Your English is coming along well. I'm guessing your 10 or 11 with this statement

32 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Whit ? 

You wanna see something really weird......

hearts-fans-celebrate-hearts-v-hibs-celtic-park-glasgow-scotland-20-JC9CHC.jpg

Going by what apparently passes for normal in Paisley, I'm not surprised you'd think these people look strange.

There's only 5 fingers on that guys fist, for a start.

14 minutes ago, christinanade said:

Awww wee east coast diddies desperately trying to kid on they can be big grown up bigots too. Some real old firm envy going on here 😂

You're right. When it comes to pretending to be like one of the Old Firm, Shaint Mhirren do it best.

SAINTS-CELTIC.jpg

5 minutes ago, BIG BEN said:

Yo

Your English is coming along well. I'm guessing your 10 or 11 with this statement

You're*

If you're going to try and be smart about my use of the English language, you should learn it yourself mate.

:) 

4 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

Going by what apparently passes for normal in Paisley, I'm not surprised you'd think these people look strange.

You're right. When it comes to pretending to be like one of the Old Firm, Shaint Mhirren do it best.

SAINTS-CELTIC.jpg

You're*

If you're going to try and be smart about my use of the English language, you should learn it yourself mate.

27 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

SAINTS-CELTIC.jpg

You're*

1255784064_giphy-2019-11-09T223349_190.gif.b2d65cc739f6bbe95797f64d0afcc6cd.gif

Yo

You're*
[emoji4] 

You're is the abbreviated version of you are you halfwit.

You’ve shown understanding but obviously need some help, allow me...“I’m guessing your 10 or 11” should read I’m guessing you are, or you’re, 10 or 11.
HTH.

Fair do's. Hands up. I missed that one. Still your misspelling of St.Mirren is classless and immature. It belittles any point you make. Hearts were the better team today. We'll have 2 further meetings to try to rectify it this seaon

You’ve shown understanding but obviously need some help, allow me...“I’m guessing your 10 or 11” should read I’m guessing you are, or you’re, 10 or 11.
HTH.

Fair do's. Hands up. I missed that one. Still your misspelling of St.Mirren is classless and immature. It belittles any point you make. Hearts were the better team today. We'll have 2 further meetings to try to rectify it this seaon

That wasn’t me, mate. I was just pointing out the your / you’re thing.

11 hours ago, BIG BEN said:

You're* a very angry man. I suppose that comes with supporting a football club that tries to be as Celtic-y as possible.

*This is an abbreviated way of saying "you are", btw. 

Without wanting to be too negative about yesterday, we won a home league game ffs and even scored 5 (FIVE) the two we conceded were poor, if not abysmal. Set piece again then and Berra brain fart. Hopefully Souttar and Halkett aren’t far away.

Without wanting to be too negative about yesterday, we won a home league game ffs and even scored 5 (FIVE) the two we conceded were poor, if not abysmal. Set piece again then and Berra brain fart. Hopefully Souttar and Halkett aren’t far away.

Certainly the mistakes for the goals were avoidable but it’s not as if they happened in isolation. The second one in particular capped off quite a sustained period of St Mirren pressure it wasn’t completely out of the blue.

Indeed Saints deserve credit for having the self belief to pick themselves off the canvas twice before they seemed to inwardly accept that it wasn’t going to be their day

Souttar was expected to be out till the new year. Halkett was “8 weeks away” 6 weeks ago so may play a part against Killie and should play most of the December games

The question will be whether you “rest” Berra or “drop” Dikamona

Certainly the mistakes for the goals were avoidable but it’s not as if they happened in isolation. The second one in particular capped off quite a sustained period of St Mirren pressure it wasn’t completely out of the blue.

Indeed Saints deserve credit for having the self belief to pick themselves off the canvas twice before they seemed to inwardly accept that it wasn’t going to be their day

Souttar was expected to be out till the new year. Halkett was “8 weeks away” 6 weeks ago.

Does that make it better or worse? We’re under the cosh so let’s make sure we do the basics and clear our lines. If we were under the cosh and eventually some good play got the better of us I’d accept it.
Saints definitely deserve credit as you say. As does our attacking play for scoring 5 against a defence that’s been pretty stubborn this season.
Oh wonderful [emoji17] the international break is about 6 weeks though, isn’t it??

Need to see it again but was it really a mistake from Berra? It looked like he ducked it but I thought it was miles over his head anyway, even if he'd jumped at full stretch.  More annoyed about the lack of cover in behind.

It looked headable (no sure that’s a word but you ken what I mean). He certainly doesn’t cover himself in glory ducking. If he tries and can’t get enough on it, fair fucks.
If it was miles over his head, I’d ask where the f**k is he going then?! Let the striker run in there, watch it go miles over his head and control it or be sure it runs through.
Probably could do with seeing it again but going on the once I’ve seen it and the players reaction, it’s his f**k up. Probably rather be proved wrong, the big man has struggled this season and it’s not been nice to watch.

23 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

It looked headable (no sure that’s a word but you ken what I mean). He certainly doesn’t cover himself in glory ducking. If he tries and can’t get enough on it, fair fucks.
If it was miles over his head, I’d ask where the f**k is he going then?! Let the striker run in there, watch it go miles over his head and control it or be sure it runs through.
Probably could do with seeing it again but going on the once I’ve seen it and the players reaction, it’s his f**k up. Probably rather be proved wrong, the big man has struggled this season and it’s not been nice to watch.

He's definitely had his moments although I actually thought he'd been back to something approaching his best before the semi.  Having multiple different partners probably doesn't help but he's got to get back to the basics and headering everything that moves.

He's definitely had his moments although I actually thought he'd been back to something approaching his best before the semi.  Having multiple different partners probably doesn't help but he's got to get back to the basics and headering everything that moves.

Quite correct, the chopping and changing (shape and personnel) doesn’t help anyone. Almost everyone has been to blame for mistake at some point, can’t think of any for Mick Smith but I’m probably choosing to forget one because god knows I love that man. Berra’s are probably highlighted more as when he first came back he was terrific. Hopefully things will settle and he’ll get back there.