The Athletic derby, Wasps v Pars

We're on a very fine run of form right now, I'd expect Alloa to be difficult to break down at home though. Barring no injuries, we probably looking to go same starting eleven?

Following Ashcroft's Zidane moment and Paton's keepy uppies, who next will take the piss from a famous moment in the past? Will we see Aaron Comrie karate kick some minter in the crowd? Or will Scully have a Schumacher moment?

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

We're on a very fine run of form right now, I'd expect Alloa to be difficult to break down at home though. Barring no injuries, we probably looking to go same starting eleven?

Following Ashcroft's Zidane moment and Paton's keepy uppies, who next will take the piss from a famous moment in the past? Will we see Aaron Comrie karate kick some minter in the crowd? Or will Scully have a Schumacher moment?

Ashcroft to do a Weah from an Alloa corner.

Fenton chasing a herd of deer across the park with Stevie Craw shouting "For Christ sake Fenton". 
Fenton escapes from recreation park and runs up the ochills only for Crawford to chase him up shouting Fentooooon.
Andy Graham is dispatched to bring him in using sheepdog whistles.

Have we beaten Alloa in the last decade? Now would be a good time to do it given that even our centre halves and Paul Paton are being sprinkled with Stevie Crawford's magic dust. 
Won both games there last season.

1 minute ago, Rob1885 said:
24 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Have we beaten Alloa in the last decade? Now would be a good time to do it given that even our centre halves and Paul Paton are being sprinkled with Stevie Crawford's magic dust. 

Won both games there last season.

Just now, CallumPar said:

We won both games there last season, I think?

Really? My memory is a shambles. 

14 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

Swarm dude  swarm . not likely to be all over you on saturday . if Grant thinks this team is good enough he needs to think again

I was referring to the collective, whereas you are anticipating Alloa to be running about all over the place.  Both are appropriate depending on what they're doing.  Still think a 2-0 or 2-1 win for the Pars tho.  👍

Wiki User
03/22/2017

Collective nouns for wasps include:

• a colony of wasps (the members of the collection).
  • a nest of wasps (like colony, but particularly when found in the nest).
  • a swarm of wasps (usually in flight together, perhaps attacking someone).

On 04/11/2019 at 13:19, Shandon Par said:

Pretty sure we've won on our last three visits to the Recs. It's playing them at EEP that's been the problem.

We're on an excellent wee run but important we keep it up against a struggling side.

Flannigan was their stand out in the last game.  He sits in an area that allows him lots of ball and starts attacks from deep. 

I'm never confident  of predicting any wins in this league but I will say that we are playing a good bit better than we did last time the teams met and would be disappointed if we don't get three points here.