West of Scotland cup

Darvel legend

Tie of the round Saturday Darvel v Beith the current holders , should be a cracker , for all neutrals looking for a right good cup tie ,recreation park will be the place to be Saturday , Could their be a shock ? 
What would be a shock result for you ?

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Tie of the round Saturday Darvel v Beith the current holders , should be a cracker , for all neutrals looking for a right good cup tie ,recreation park will be the place to be Saturday , Could their be a shock ? 

I will give you that given that Cumbernauld United v Kilbirnie Ladeside is on the Sunday.

11 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye ok so if talbot were playing Darvel this weekend  cumbernauld v kilbirnie would be a bigger tie going with league positions 🤔

away and give me peace 

You need to compare apples with apples. Talbot are in a false league position due to behind loads of games behind.

Cumbernauld are two points ahead of you and only one game in front. In your mind Darvel are light years ahead but the reality is they aren't.

It really isn't all about Darvel. That's the point I'm making.

5 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

You need to compare apples with apples. Talbot are in a false league position due to behind loads of games behind.

Cumbernauld are two points ahead of you and only one game in front. In your mind Darvel are light years ahead but the reality is they aren't.

It really isn't all about Darvel. That's the point I'm making.

It’s maybe about beith also as they are the holders which makes it for most people tie of the round , if u think otherwise jog on to another page 

53 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Neilston unbeaten in 9 in all competitions will fancy  home advantage against glencairn 

And you beat us the last time we played you in a cup tie at Brig O' Lea, four years ago in the Scottish Junior Cup.

We did beat you up there at the end of last season, though, the first time I'd ever seen us win at your place. That was the night that we won the league in my opinion, as we were always going to beat Dalry at home in the last game.

Edited by glensmad

Aye ok so if talbot were playing Darvel this weekend  cumbernauld v kilbirnie would be a bigger tie going with league positions [emoji848]
away and give me peace 

Fitba shorts media coming to Recreation Park so that tells a story in itself. [emoji106]

MTV [emoji123][emoji838][emoji836]️[emoji838]

18 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

It’s maybe about beith also as they are the holders which makes it for most people tie of the round , if u think otherwise jog on to another page 

I actually agree that the fact that Beith are then holders gives it an edge.

You need to chill out a bit though. Imagine telling someone to get off the thread!

Your complete outrage at the suggestion that the other match is on any kind of par suggests you'd be better stepping back for a wee while.

14 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

I don’t understand why Darvel Legend thinks a mid table premier team against a championship team who haven’t won anything in 30+ years is a big tie. 

Think it's to do with the ABBA song money money money  they now have a voice 

As far as I have been told Blantyre Vics v Petershill will now be played at Petershill Park as the Vics are already concerned that the pitch might not be playable for Saturday, and with more heavy rain forecast they asked us today if it would be possible to switch the venue.