St Johnstone vs Hibs

13 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Bear in mind we’ve comeback a few times in games so we’re not completely heartless. 

I think at the moment it's getting harder to come back because they are being asked to do it every week. That's about confidence more than character IMO and in normal circumstances, the players we have are capable of coming back in games, so certainly not heartless. They are battered and weary I suspect. 

13 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I just think a solid defence would give everyone a lift. Would also mean we could grind out results when we’re struggling for goals.

That's the frustrating thing, I don't think we would struggle for goals if it wasn't for the fact we keep having to chase games. They need a voice at the back to organise them. I've raised it before but I'd change the goalkeeper. Parish was noticeably vocal in the pre-season games he got and a fresh voice could help the young defenders. He's probably not a great keeper but he's been over the course and might help organise the four in front of him. 

Clark could hardly complain about taking a seat on the bench either. He’s had a poor start to the season by his own high standards and maybe does need a boot up the arse.

The defence feels a bit like shuffling deckchairs on the titanic. The first choices have all been poor but what’s in behind them right now? Vihmann can’t get in ahead of a struggling full back who’s playing centre half and Booth seems to be an emergencies only left back. Gordon will help a bit but I don’t think he’s anywhere near as good as Shaughnessy before him. Less I say about Ralston the better. 

5 hours ago, Kyle said:

Gordon will help a bit but I don’t think he’s anywhere near as good as Shaughnessy before him.

Less I say about Ralston the better. 

Wash your fucking mouth out Kyle!

Liam's on less than half the 4 grand a week Joe wanted.

I do agree with the last part, we should really forget about players from Celtic, they are being forced out for a reason.

Crap defending by Hanlon for Mays goal, but apart from that all good stuff. Actually forgot about Newells one off the post in the first half, that would have been a great goal.

That was Doidges first ever professional hat trick