St Johnstone vs Hibs

Game 3 of our 4 in a row at home, and probably the hardest so far.

Was demanding 7 points, hoping for 9, and dreaming of 12. We currently sit at 6 from 6.

Hibs definitely better than their league position, they're just massively hampered by this inability to hold a lead. We know ourselves from this season that habits can be hard to break. Thing is they score goals, and Boyle is back, so I cant see us having 90 minutes where all our defenders do is head the ball like the Hearts game and we still look weak when players run at the defence.

Again, no idea how this game goes. Hopefully Wotherspoon is fit enough to make this.

Game 3 of our 4 in a row at home, and probably the hardest so far.
Was demanding 7 points, hoping for 9, and dreaming of 12. We currently sit at 6 from 6.
Hibs definitely better than their league position, they're just massively hampered by this inability to hold a lead. We know ourselves from this season that habits can be hard to break. Thing is they score goals, and Boyle is back, so I cant see us having 90 minutes where all our defenders do is head the ball like the Hearts game and we still look weak when players run at the defence.
Again, no idea how this game goes. Hopefully Wotherspoon is fit enough to make this.
Spoony fine. Just had a tight glute at the end of the hearts game. Same team for me

We've gone from 'must win' territory to 'must not lose' which is nice given where we were 10 days ago. I'd stick with the same 11 again also. The team has a nice balance about it right now and I wouldn't disrupt it unless there's an injury.

Both teams will be thinking they can win this one so hopefully a decent match ahead.

Only change I might make would be a point to prove O’Halloran running at Stevenson, who he’s rinsed numerous times before. He always has an impact against Hibs, but maybe Ralston is benefiting from Wright in front of him, knowing he’s got better protection.

Then again it’s probably not fair to drop Wright, especially when you can see signs that the brain is still sharp and he’s building up to match sharpness.

No way would I change the team off the back of two wins. Keep it consistent with MOH and Swanson available to come off the bench if need be. Take the confidence from the last two into this and we could see off two managers in two weeks.

19 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

For this to happen the SPFL would need to acknowledge st Johnstone as utter diddy dross and allow them a fixture during the international break.

Plausible IMO.

You should probably re-read his post m8.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

You should probably re-read his post m8.

4 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Aberdonian in 'not being able to read anything that isn't carved onto a slab of granite' shock.

Sorry lads, it's Monday and all that.

5 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

If you’re going to pollute threads with your banal drivel, at least try and be coherent. 

Oh Ali, why can't we just be friends?