Forfar Athletic New Manager

Many Saints fans would welcome Jim Weir back in a coaching role, this may be something which would suit him now.

I was surprised that you went for an inexperienced manager in Malcolm, heard things were pretty bad at East Kilbride and he was close to being relieved of his duties?

Big risk but i hope it pays off for you guys, always enjoyed a visit to a proper terracing.

2 hours ago, Sainty Saint said:

Many Saints fans would welcome Jim Weir back in a coaching role, this may be something which would suit him now.

I was surprised that you went for an inexperienced manager in Malcolm, heard things were pretty bad at East Kilbride and he was close to being relieved of his duties?

Big risk but i hope it pays off for you guys, always enjoyed a visit to a proper terracing.

Is a bit of a gamble but one worth taking. I'm sure it will be an enjoyable dressing room for the players to be in anyway. Magic having Foxy back at the club also.

Edited by Jupiter Jazz