Forfar Athletic New Manager

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Purely commenting from the outside, but maybe he didn't make the decision to change it?

The club announcement explicitly says Jim Weir has decided to change his management team at time of announcement.

Very strange considering the local paper today says he knew after the Dumbarton game he had to take time off.

Throw in Gary Irvine losing Assitant Manager job presumably due to legal matters thanks to pub brawl and us disposing of club 'legend' Barry Sellars it is all very strange.

7 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Relegation klaxon I would say and the Board would deserve it if they appoint Smith. He led Brechin right down last season, made an absolute mess of their pre-season this season and we have 4 of his players from last season (Jackson, Burns, Tapping and Robertson) that had offers to re-sign for him at Brechin but instead chose to join us. He has negative charisma and has done very little of note at his previous appointments (Dundee's Deefiant season apart but they did have Leigh Griffiths and Gary Harkins in that team).

I've just had little bit sick im my mouth. Please tell me a new story.....I've got 1 yo, I'm not sure she could cope with her father sobing himself to sleep.