Falkirk v Airdrie

2 hours ago, champions said:

Liquidated, took over another club, changed its name and relocated. Not even rangers stooped that low when they went kaput. :lol:

just wish we'd have did it to you ya bunch of teuchter talking tucked in jumper c***s.

am i doing this right?

Edited by Moon

13 hours ago, Super Tuesday said:

Who had John Martin Scab?

Met his brother in Prestonpans one night, he is Johns double and as daft.

He was a cracking keeper tho.....John not his brother

10 hours ago, Trump said:

Clydebank fans on here absolutely rattled.

For what it’s worth it’ll be a tough game. If Airdrie United actually attack us rather than sitting in they’ll get at least a point.

Personally think the opposite, if they keep it tight, flood the midfield, stop Longridge and play well on the break is the key against us. 

If they keep it 0-0 at half time at least a point is in the bag, we will run out of ideas and we dont have players on the bench that will change it.

Bankies fans inventing ridiculous future scenarios as if that somehow erases their heinous birth. 

Honestly, fucking shite patter. Clydebank, Johnny Martin scab, airdrie United, section B w**k w**k w**k.

If Falkirk fans were honest they probably look forward to these games the most in the league along with RR fixtures. But drop the wanky wind up patter. Was tiring and total pish almost 20 years ago, worse today. Wonder if you’ll be so cocky next season if you don’t get out of the league? Possible Thistle coming down or playing in the playoffs.

Falkirk 1 Airdrieonians 1

My abiding memory of the John Martin Scab situation was the completely unrelated Raith Rovers player John Martin getting "scab! scab! scab!" shouted at him in the early-2000s, would have been probably 2003/2004-ish. He looked absolutely bemused :lol:

Liquidated, took over another club, changed its name and relocated. Not even rangers stooped that low when they went kaput. :lol:

Think you are confusing us with Rangers?!

We’re not trying to deny any events in 2002. Happy to have a team to support in the senior leagues to be honest.

Whether or not any Falkirk fan considers that to be anything other than Airdrieonians FC isn’t really a concern. It’s not something we’ve ever really pushed for. We’re not “going for 55” [emoji42]

From my perspective the liquidation is important as we should be focussed on making sure it doesn’t happen again [emoji815]️

45 minutes ago, diamond daft said:

Not inventing. Stating the facts. 

The beginning of the end. 

Enter; grangemouth rovers. Ground sharing with stenhousemuir. 

Stating facts about the future. If I had your gift I would be using it in a more beneficial area than a fitba forum. :D

I hate to be pedantic, but inventing all these silly names that Falkirk will somehow adopt when we are liquidated, is still not as odious an act as the culling of the Bankies.

You really need to have us buying out a team who are desperately trying to hold on onto their league status, then change their name to Falkirk United. That, at least, makes us equally as bad as Airdrie United. Having us simply go bankrupt and change our name to something else is quite mundane compared to Airdrie United's arrival in Scottish football.

8 minutes ago, BairnBrainBrian said:

Stating facts about the future. If I had your gift I would be using it in a more beneficial area than a fitba forum. :D

I hate to be pedantic, but inventing all these silly names that Falkirk will somehow adopt when we are liquidated, is still not as odious an act as the culling of the Bankies.

You really need to have us buying out a team who are desperately trying to hold on onto their league status, then change their name to Falkirk United. That, at least, makes us equally as bad as Airdrie United. Having us simply go bankrupt and change our name to something else is quite mundane compared to Airdrie United's arrival in Scottish football.

Falkirk Forest ? 

I like Airdrie.

They have a great strip.

We had some fabulous games at Broomfield.

Their shambolic demise saved us from relegation, allowed us to hoover up their manager and best players resulting in a fantastic team and season.

Slight downside is they are still flute band following kid on nazi arseholes.

1 minute ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I like Airdrie.

They have a great strip.

We had some fabulous games at Broomfield.

Their shambolic demise saved us from relegation, allowed us to hoover up their manager and best players resulting in a fantastic team and season.

Slight downside is they are still flute band following kid on nazi arseholes.

Better!!