Falkirk v Airdrie

I know that Airdrie are normally the club fleece fans on entrance fees,  18 quid ffs to help pay for your bunch of mercenaries,  boooooo.....!!!!!!!!!!!    Alright ok,  I will pay it,  but you can be f****d if I am putting any of my hard earned into your Save the Bairns buckets those things have seen more action than a billboarders bucket....

I know that Airdrie are normally the club fleece fans on entrance fees,  18 quid ffs to help pay for your bunch of mercenaries,  boooooo.....!!!!!!!!!!!    Alright ok,  I will pay it,  but you can be f****d if I am putting any of my hard earned into your Save the Bairns buckets those things have seen more action than a billboarders bucket....
Tight c**t

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

Were you one of the poor sods who walked to Brockville to see your team pumped 8 nil?

I threw a peseta in your bucket that day :lol:

my first ever Falkirk game was 1988 against ST Johnstone at Brockville. Sure we won with Alex Rae scoring. Anyway after the game there was a lot of fighting around Grahamston station between Falkirk and Saints boys.
I was living in Larbert at the time, I would have been 13 years old, so my mate and I were getting the train back to Larbert - same train that goes to Perth.   We were standing in the waiting room at Grahamston when a load of, what I assume were Saints finest "casuals" were  directed into the waiting room by the polis and the turn shut  in with us,  and said polis standing guard at the door not letting anyone out until the train to Perth arrived.    We werent exactly happy about this but obviously with us being kids these casuals werent ars*d about us.   However we listened as they chatted to each other saying things like "should've brought more", and moaning about the police presence.   One of them though started going on about "that mental Falkirk boy with the spider web tattoo on his face" .   So me and my mate got talking on the train home and at school on the Monday, fascinated by this Falkirk guy with a spiders web tattoo.  
After a few games standing in the Hope Street end, we moved into the Choir and we spotted the guy with the spiders web tattoo coming in 5 minutes into the game where he proceeded to go upto the segregation fencing to stare at the oppostion fans for 90 minutes....  not watching any of the game. 
There was always talk that you'd take your life in your hands if you went into that pub in Falkirk on Princes street/Vicar Street(name escapes me) where he supposedly drank?  In later years we used to go to gigs above it at The Happening Club sh*tting ourselves about what was going on downstairs. It probably wasnt that bad?!
anyway - point being I'd totally forgotten about that guy until now..! 

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/crime/teen-stabbed-man-to-death-in-camelon-robbery-gone-wrong-bloodbath-1-5036923

We still are supporting the same club though