Falkirk v Airdrie

Message to the gloating Raith fans, enjoy while you can - your next!

Don’t be getting ahead of yourselves, you play us before that!!![emoji6]

OK - so we hump you lot first - WOO! WOO! - Airdrie express coming through:lol:

Sure you’ve said that before this season!!!

Anyway, good chance for you to go top next week as I see you unpatriotic rascals have arranged a game while Scotland are playing and all us decent sorts are resting up!!!

There should be nothing for our BoD to debate.
All he has done is put together a group of players who would also be relegated from the Championship. Not because they are not good enough, but because he is not good enough.

First time I’ve watched online, and to be fair to whoever runs the service I think it’s pretty decent. At least it gives fans who are abroad the chance to watch the game.

On the game we are going backwards rapidly. We don’t look up for the battle at all, some nice passing isn’t going to win this league.

Ray needs to go now. Time is up. Give the January transfer window to a new manager.

Back to the game.
I thought their first came from an offside through ball, our equaliser from a corner that never was & the winner from some shambolic defending, that had already been on show at various times throughout the match.
Pass marks for me? Doyle, Longridge, Gomis & Mutch. The rest were guff.

Tonight. They have to get rid of him tonight.

No more “jam tomorrow”. No more “we will get better and stronger next week”. They must dump him now. The supporters do not believe in him, the players do not believe in him. He is done. Get him gone.

2 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Has McKinnon been punted yet? 

Been to every Airdrie game this year we like you chaps had our run of poor form delighted at the result and the team the  management and the fans at the end. 

Defo best game I've seen this season and best two teams. 

Has Mr Salmon lost his confidence or is he pish all the time??

For all Falkirk's possession, and Gomas's class,  Hutton wasn't much troubled throughout the game.  

There are few things as pleasant as a 94th minute winner followed by the final whistle.

Roberts. Wow. What is he on? The bit in the 2nd half when he chased the falkirk defence, alone, won the ball, lost it, won it back and got a foul. He has provided a lot of energy in that midfield.

Really liking Gallagher as and out and out 9.

Confessions. up until today I thought McKay was poor in the air and he scored with a header. I also thought the long throw was over used and it won us the game. Shows what I know.

Better team won.
Bizarre behaviour from the goalie at the end. Is there history there? I don’t know who it is; didn’t recognise him.
He wasn’t getting any pelters at all apart from the usual hurry up shouts.
Assumed there must have been some sort of history but he must just be a w****r.
No beef with Falkirk he just fucking loves it when the diamonds win. If winning meant even half as much to your shower of underachievers you'd be romping the league.

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Anyway, good chance for you to go top next week as I see you unpatriotic rascals have arranged a game while Scotland are playing and all us decent sorts are resting up!!!

Were we not all due to play but the Tunnock's tea Cup knocked out some L1 fixtures as Raith and Clyde are in QF? Patriotic to follow League rules? Our worst performance was against EF who were outstanding that day  but big Nat is on the bench now.

Edited by Chapelhall chap
spelling error