Falkirk v Airdrie

5 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Better team won.

Bizarre behaviour from the goalie at the end. Is there history there? I don’t know who it is; didn’t recognise him.

It’s that Hutton who was Dunfermline’s sub goalie for a while.

No idea what he was up to. Pretty sure he’s a weedgie and not a fifer to, but I could be wrong.

7 minutes ago, diamond daft said:

Well done Airdrie. 

Hardwork and determination beats skill anyday. 

And that's what's required at this level. 

Falkirk only decent player was Gomis. We will sign him when we go up.

Falkirk Wedesnday 1- 2 Clydebank 

We had f**k all skill on show.

21 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Better team won.

Bizarre behaviour from the goalie at the end. Is there history there? I don’t know who it is; didn’t recognise him.

David Hutton, he`s been around for a while and played with a host of clubs. I remember he was with QOS when we hammered them 5-1 at Palmerston. I think he must have been getting pelters from the South stand, he did seem to be enjoying the moment!!

AV6K0551.JPG

2 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

David Hutton, he`s been around for a while and played with a host of clubs. I remember he was with QOS when we hammered them 5-1 at Palmerston. I think he must have been getting pelters from the South stand, he did seem to be enjoying the moment!!

AV6K0551.JPG

He wasn’t getting any pelters at all apart from the usual hurry up shouts.

Assumed there must have been some sort of history but he must just be a w****r.

It's obvious that there are some decent players in our team but most of them have little or no desire to achieve. That has got to lie at the door of the manager who apparently can't motivate them. Only players to get pass marks today were Mutch, Gomis and Doyle who at least looked like they give a shit. An off day for Longridge and just what we've come to expect from the rest. Tidser shitting out of a header in the first half just summed him up.

I'll admit that, when I saw the line-up, I thought that we were going to see Tidser behind the strikers, which is apparently his best position, but for some reason Gomis started furthest forward, playing on either wing at some points.

With Ray at the helm we're going absolutely nowhere but he won't be sacked because we can't afford it.

I've said before that if a team gets in our faces we can't go toe to toe with them and that's exactly what Airdrie did today and Clyde did a fortnight ago. Airdrie are a decent side and deserved their win. Fans were excellent too, although they let themselves down a bit with the R*ngers songs.

10 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

AV6K0551.JPG

There was a wee laddie giving him some verbals just before they scored so I'm assuming this was his reaction.