Falkirk v Airdrie

not been to TFS this season and never renewed seasons either, this was as much due to Rays turgid tactics as the board antics.

I'm sitting here at midnight in Thailand following the BBC and Twitter feeds wondering why I'm even bothering to do that now.

he has to go now. no excuses. resign or be pushed

If this win gets McKinnon punted it's a better result for us than it is for Airdrie.

It won't though, because our board are spineless and our cereal-eating fans are happy just to get out the house every other Saturday.

1 minute ago, BairnBrainBrian said:

Surely tae fack even our Board can see how inept Ray is. Do they have the balls to pay him off?

Well played Airdrie.

Hopefully, you done us a favour.

Enjoy your win and a few sherries. :)

If I were a bairns fan I'd be hitting something stronger than sherry tonight...

Well another McKinnon masterclass today. This surely must be the end of him no chance can he survive any longer. He’s never a football manager.

Fair play to Airdrie today aye they rode their luck a little at times but in complete contrast to us came with a game plan, style of football and all their players battling for the cause. Even second half when we were putting on a lot of pressure they were always a threat on the break and Mutch had a brilliant save to make in both halves and was the busier of the 2 ‘keepers.

We were fucking shite. Ray went to a straight 4-4-2 at the start of the second half taking off shitebag Tidser and bringing on Connolly but didn’t really change an awful lot. The only other sub we made was a straight swap up front Sammon for McMillan. He’s got no clue how to change anything to make a positive impact on the game. It’s just the same pish for the full game every week whilst he stands there hands in his pockets pretending he knows what he’s doing.