Falkirk v Airdrie

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s actually shocking how bad he has made us.

There is little fight in the team too which is a major issue.

We said the same last week watching Buchannan trying to rile up the other players and being ignored. This team just don't play for each other or the manager.

I can't see McKinnon being sacked either as we'll surely struggle to afford to pay him off. Reckon this season is a write-off and we'll need to look for a new manger in May.

Just now, Rizzo said:

We said the same last week watching Buchannan trying to rile up the other players and being ignored. This team just don't play for each other or the manager.

I can't see McKinnon being sacked either as we'll surely struggle to afford to pay him off. Reckon this season is a write-off and we'll need to look for a new manger in May.

Totally agree. He got away with relegating us which means we can’t afford to sack the asshole.

Absolutely agree. He’s a clown. Sitting in his fucking dug out not giving a shit.

It’s not that he doesn’t give a shit. It’s completely about him not being a leader of men. He simply can’t do the things that a manager needs to do. He needs to be put out of his misery, and be removed from his post immediately.

Managers rule by respect or fear. None of our players fear him, and I can’t think of too many who will respect him. He is a goner. It’s just a matter of when.

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

It’s not that he doesn’t give a shit. It’s completely about him not being a leader of men. He simply can’t do the things that a manager needs to do. He needs to be put out of his misery, and be removed from his post immediately.

Managers rule by respect or fear. None of our players fear him, and I can’t think of too many who will respect him. He is a goner. It’s just a matter of when.

Hopefully but with every game he stays I charge our chances of promotion get less and less.