Falkirk v Airdrie

That team is fucking howling. Probably back to the shitey diamond that doesn’t suit any of our players. Dixon again stinking last week and Tidser completely anonymous throughout but both still starting of course.

I thought Tidser was ok last week

I thought Tidser was ok last week

Thought McShane was fine but the game completely passed Tidser by.

Going to be some laugh today when Mutch gets injured in the first 5 minutes and we need to fire one of our jobbers in goals.

Predictably a team that aims to get in our faces and frustrate are a goal ahead and we don't look like scoring in the proverbial barrel of fannies. 

McKinnon won't make the necessary changes either. We'll get a point at the very best from today.

This is fucking shite. Thought Airdrie started the better team controlling the ball and possession without creating much then we had a 20 minute period where we were playing some great stuff good movement, 1 touch passing but again without creating anything. Their goal was so simple Gallagher beating Buchanan down the right ball into the box and they only had 1 player in there but McKay easily beating Durnan to the ball.

The rest of the half time we were fucking terrible. Dreadful in possession and almost getting caught on the counter a few times. Only Doyle gets passmarks for me there and like every week another rancid performance from Dixon.

Hopefully this is enough to bin McKinnon when we get beat here.

5 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Predictably a team that aims to get in our faces and frustrate are a goal ahead and we don't look like scoring in the proverbial barrel of fannies. 

McKinnon won't make the necessary changes either. We'll get a point at the very best from today.

It’s actually shocking how bad he has made us.

There is little fight in the team too which is a major issue.

Don’t worry lads Charlie Telfer coming on at half time. Just what we were missing in the first half a shitebag central midfielder. Only having 2 in that first half is definitely the reason we’re getting beat.

If he takes off Gomis I’ll be utterly seething btw.