Falkirk v Airdrie

18 minutes ago, Passionate said:

You will be better off getting off at Polmont that's closer to the stadium....

Train from Airdrie? You'd be as well getting off at Armadale m8. Still probably closer...🙄

Has anyone watched Rays thoughts on the game?

I used to watch every interview they put out but as much as I will still go to football regardless how turgid it is, I cant listen to Ray speak anymore.

I only ask becasue the last Airdrie game really showed his lack of preparation, since we played as narrow as f**k despite the Airdrie fans on here saying they had been slaughtered down the flanks loads.

I just remember as I type that Mo Gomis will be back today [emoji7] thank f**k for that.

13 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

The upstairs bar used to have plenty of decent FFC merchandise decorating the walls but the last time I was in there it was all gone. Anyone know why? 

Both bars at the stadium are upstairs can you be specific as to which 1?

Really looking forward to this game this afternoon, for the first time in a while. It’s been a long time since we’ve had a game that feels like it means something, with a chance to go top of the league.

Our away form has been superb this season so I’m feeling optimistic.

Hopefully we don’t get let down!

Cmon the Diamonds[emoji815]️

ETA: I hope we stick with the same team and tactics to the last couple of weeks and don’t try and adapt our tactics to make them more defensive - we’re no good at that.

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Not at the stadium, at BTW

Come to think of it maybe some of it did end up in the south stand bar :lol: 

The place got renovated/painted.

I assume they took it all down to paint it and as you suggest donated it to the SSB or never put stuff back up

Really looking forward to this game this afternoon, for the first time in a while. It’s been a long time since we’ve had a game that feels like it means something, with a chance to go top of the league.

Our away form has been superb this season so I’m feeling optimistic.

Hopefully we don’t get let down!

Cmon the Diamonds[emoji815]️

ETA: I hope we stick with the same team and tactics to the last couple of weeks and don’t try and adapt our tactics to make them more defensive - we’re no good at that.
Exactly what I'm thinking.
I'd rather go out and have a go and if they end up getting beat, so be it, we've had a go and that's all you can do.

That team is fucking howling. Probably back to the shitey diamond that doesn’t suit any of our players. Dixon again stinking last week and Tidser completely anonymous throughout but both still starting of course.