Falkirk v Airdrie

Stating facts about the future. If I had your gift I would be using it in a more beneficial area than a fitba forum. [emoji3]
I hate to be pedantic, but inventing all these silly names that Falkirk will somehow adopt when we are liquidated, is still not as odious an act as the culling of the Bankies.
You really need to have us buying out a team who are desperately trying to hold on onto their league status, then change their name to Falkirk United. That, at least, makes us equally as bad as Airdrie United. Having us simply go bankrupt and change our name to something else is quite mundane compared to Airdrie United's arrival in Scottish football.

We did stand for re-election into the league but they didn’t want us!

23 minutes ago, Passionate said:

According to our official site,  there are parking issues for away support at the Falkirk stadium,  where do you recommend to park for the game,  thanks in advance.....

Aye one of our main car parks being completely renovated and fitted with more electric charging points.

Park at the college just along the road.

32 minutes ago, Passionate said:

According to our official site,  there are parking issues for away support at the Falkirk stadium,  where do you recommend to park for the game,  thanks in advance.....

Best to park at the industrial estate as it's easier to get on and off the motorway. You can't park at the college until after 2.30pm because that's when I get there and I won't be happy if there are no spaces.

9 hours ago, Passionate said:

If you get to TFS before 2.45 you'll get a space at the stadium no problem

If you're feeling a little flush you can drive straight to the car wash at the ground and for £7 they wash and hoover your car whilst you're at the game.

Considering its £4 to park at the stadium that's cracking value

Looking forward to this one.
Any decent boozers close to Falkirk Grahamston for a pre-match libation?

Behind the Wall is about 80 yards away from the station. Other side of the car park to the south of the railway station.

31 minutes ago, *marko* said:

Good man, thanks!

If you go to the upstairs bar you can ask for a free ticket for the bus which will take you to the game and bring you back again. If you then buy a 50/50 ticket at the game you'll get £1 off your drink when you get back. Bus usually picks up at the opposite side of the car park from the pub. 

Edit to add that you need to present the 50/50 ticket to bar staff (obviously) 

Edited by ShaggerG