Mince Pie Watch 2019

I find this thread on the very day that I've decide to cut snacks right out until I can clean my weight again (not a euphemism). Also, I love dem mince pies and would have been a keen contributor to the research effort.

Torture.

4 hours ago, Ross. said:

While not questioning the excellence(or not) of those Costco efforts, I have serious issues with anyone supplying them in 11's. That's just fucking wrong.

Nae pies for the subs & manager. Unforgivable.

While not questioning the excellence(or not) of those Costco efforts, I have serious issues with anyone supplying them in 11's. That's just fucking wrong.
I hope you never own a fitba team. Would the lads have to make do with their usual half time orange slice, even over the festive period, Scrooge?

MINCE PIE WATCH 2019: Asda Extra Special Luxury Sloe Gin Mince Pies

Well well well Asda, Antichrist of truth and righteousness. What have we here? The same shitty crust, dodgy baking practices, but oh my lord WHAT A FILLING! (Insert Cookie Monster style nomming)

2019 Pie Score: 6/10.

28EDF1C8-203E-41F1-887B-0ECB793D5142.png

Well well well Asda, Antichrist of truth and righteousness. What have we here? The same shitty crust, dodgy baking practices, but oh my lord WHAT A FILLING! (Insert Cookie Monster style nomming)
28EDF1C8-203E-41F1-887B-0ECB793D5142.thumb.png.9f2798af072cfbe9982bc3b0f6609f5d.png
Just seen Kinky rushing into Asda

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
18 minutes ago, mathematics said:
28EDF1C8-203E-41F1-887B-0ECB793D5142.thumb.png.9f2798af072cfbe9982bc3b0f6609f5d.png

Just seen Kinky rushing into Asda

Just choked on my post slow gin mince pie mug of tea.

Edited by mathematics

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
9 hours ago, Ross. said:

I hope you never own a fitba team. Would the lads have to make do with their usual half time orange slice, even over the festive period, Scrooge?

Says you that won’t be giving the subs, physio and coaching staff anything.

MINCE PIE WATCH 2019: Asda Extra Special Crumble Mince Pies

Do you remember two years ago when Heston released the “outside the box” mince pies. Well, the Asda Extra Special Crumble Mince Pies are like those, only Asda-ised. That is, not anywhere near as good. Still a valiant effort.

2019 Pie Score: 6.5/10.

E3E41924-FB79-4661-BB2C-CA0C00364E6D.jpeg