Celtic v the Rangers (League cup final)

Romeo

When I saw the replay of the goal there was something about the group of Celtic players in the box that looked a bit odd as if there was an extra Celtic player in the group but you couldn't see him for some reason.  Then I realised that somehow Helander had sneaked his way in to the group in such a way you could barely see his blue shirt in a sea of green and white. 

Up to that moment every Celtic player in that area was off-side.  All of them.  Then suddenly Helander decides that rather than stay with the rest of his defense, hold the line and the flag goes up and threat over, ducks in to the group of attackers.  He has now created an area of doubt as to who is off side and who isn't.  Why is no Sevco fan asking questions about his guy?  As for what happens next, when the ball comes in to the area he simply stands and watches the attackers break away and in it goes.  If Jullien was off it was way tighter than first thought and Sevco fans can thank their own player for that rather than any consipracy theory.

Guest Moomintroll
I see the **** are going full SFA/Refereeing/Peter Lawwell conspiracy.
You love to see it.
They got a pelanty & the other team got a man sent off, that is not a very good conspiracy imho.

8 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

You seem to have this rather arrogant view that you're the only one who remembers Scottish football is depressingly distorted to favour two horrible teams, despite the fact it gets discussed on the forum on a daily basis.

Folk watched the domestic cup final yesterday and took as much joy from it as was possible. If you spend your time worrying that laughing too much makes you 'pro Celtic' then you sir have got yourself lost in the hideous OF bubble that is Scottish football.

I'm the one outside the bubble.

Any delight in Rangers' suffering, is completely offset by distaste over Celtic joy.

Some of you clearly do need reminders of this essential truth.  If pointing this out prompts accusations of arrogance, I'm prepared to endure that for all your sakes.

You'll thank me later.

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

You cant be posting like this and calling other folk diddies.

It simply does not work.

Eh?

I'm not using the term as a pejorative.

I'm a diddy and so are the other non-OF fans I'm referring to.  I just remember how to behave like one.

Any delight in Rangers' suffering, is completely offset by distaste over Celtic joy.

Some of you clearly do need reminders of this essential truth.  If pointing this out prompts accusations of arrogance, I'm prepared to endure that for all your sakes.
You'll thank me later.

You’re becoming a parody of yourself and your position on this is laughable. You’ve gone way too far down the rabbit hole.

You’ll thank me later.

35 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
2 hours ago, Romeo said:
I see the **** are going full SFA/Refereeing/Peter Lawwell conspiracy.
You love to see it.

They got a pelanty & the other team got a man sent off, that is not a very good conspiracy imho.

FFS man, that's how conspiracies work...

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Genuinely gutted to hear our goal turned out to be onside after all.

Some guy on Tinternet said so.....

The conspiracy theory must be protected at all costs Mags.

53 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You'll thank me later.

giphy (1).gif