Celtic v the Rangers (League cup final)

Romeo

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'm clearly adding something given the response.  It's just that you disagree with me.

Not a problem, I'd have thought.

In the same way that people would react to an irritating haemorrhoid.

Ignoring the forum gormless bore Im still at a loss as to how we won yesterday. I have seen us play far far better at Hampden and lose many times. 

The way they are going  on about the goal you would have thought Julien was yards offside but going by some footage he might not have been offside at all. Hardly being cheated. If its a dive like Sinclair did a few seasons ago then I can understand folk seething but each angle tells a different story for Julien.

Forster has been a colossus for us in many ways since he has been back. Inexplicable how he was 3rd choice goalkeeper at Southampton when (being absolutely biased here) he really should be Englands number 1. I base this on practically watching no English football these days though. 

I know fans on here will claim our wins get hollower as we seem to go from cup to cup but yesterday was unique. Watched the highlights twice last night and probably will do so again today. 

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Seriously MT you are boring the tits off everyone on this forum, you literally add nothing and pedal the same shite over and over again. Would be within your own and everyone’s interests if you fucked off for a bit and try and enjoy life a bit.

That's a bit over the top mate. He's not a cyclist.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I think almost everyone on this forum is in agreement that Celtic winning every available trophy is depressingly bad for Scottish football.

A small comfort for many of us is that their latest victory came in the most heartbreaking fashion for the most unlikable, bigoted arseholes in world football.

That's exactly it for me. I laughed when Cluj knocked Celtic out of the Champions League, with a big part of that being the manner of the defeat at Parkhead. It's all about where the respective clubs lie on the arsehole scale, and the distance between them. I want Celtic to lose every game apart from when they play the handful of clubs further up the arsehole scale. IMO Rangers are comfortably and considerably further up that scale, so yesterday was the outcome I would have preferred. Same as when Celtic played Lazio, I'd have wanted Rangers to beat those goose-stepping p***ks too.

The manner of it made it properly enjoyable though. If Celtic had been strolling to a run-of-the-mill win I'd have probably put the rugby on instead. If Rangers had won I'd have wanted it to be with the worst refereeing decisions in the history of football, and involving something that could be directly blamed on the SFA to fuel the oppression paranoia - turnstile failure at the east end of the ground perhaps, with the game still kicking off on time. You want to see the full heids-gone meltdown - but a Rangers meltdown is even funnier than a Celtic meltdown. I think it's the sense of entitlement and superiority that does it.

While I'm here, can I ask in case I've missed something - why the particular glee at Ryan Jack? 

Edited by GordonS

3 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I think almost everyone on this forum is in agreement that Celtic winning every available trophy is depressingly bad for Scottish football.

A small comfort for many of us is that their latest victory came in the most heartbreaking fashion for the most unlikable, bigoted arseholes in world football.

Most of the posters laughing at the **** would be laughing at Celtic if they had lost too.

4 hours ago, GiGi said:

Looks like Rangers media has shut the shop to non members. Damned shame but also funny to think the site admins are so ragin at everyone laughing at them.

I got that too but just ignored it and went back on to the comedy show. 

Has is been 'hardened'?

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Ignoring the forum gormless bore Im still at a loss as to how we won yesterday.

For me Celtic needed a game like this winning ugly, it's also good that sevco played the best they could and ran out of ideas.
Slippy G said he couldn't ask anymore from his players which means they're not good enough plus to all the posters that thought Neil Lennon was sevco's best signing it's a GIRUY.