Celtic v the Rangers (League cup final)

Romeo

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

“If you’re no wan o them, yer wan o them”?

Nobody is congratulating Celtic. We are all laughing at Rangers*.

No, it goes further than that.

We've got diddy excitement about Frimpong's reaction; we've got diddy greenying of Lennon giving players a day off.

A line has been crossed.

No, it goes further than that.
We've got diddy excitement about Frimpong's reaction; we've got diddy greenying of Lennon giving players a day off.
A line has been crossed.
You cant be posting like this and calling other folk diddies.

It simply does not work.

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Seriously MT you are boring the tits off everyone on this forum, you literally add nothing and pedal the same shite over and over again. Would be within your own and everyone’s interests if you fucked off for a bit and try and enjoy life a bit.

I'm clearly adding something given the response.  It's just that you disagree with me.

Not a problem, I'd have thought.

27 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'm clearly adding something given the response.  It's just that you disagree with me.

I can understand why you would be devastated with the result.

Also looks like our goal was onside thanks to Helander's arm.

I can understand why you would be devastated with the result.
Also looks like our goal was onside thanks to Helander's arm.
A player's arm can't play someone onside. The phantom Helander appearing like magic in the shot is weird though - would be interesting to see an angle from the other side.

52 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You seem to have this rather arrogant view that you're the only one who remembers Scottish football is depressingly distorted to favour two horrible teams, despite the fact it gets discussed on the forum on a daily basis.

Folk watched the domestic cup final yesterday and took as much joy from it as was possible. If you spend your time worrying that laughing too much makes you 'pro Celtic' then you sir have got yourself lost in the hideous OF bubble that is Scottish football.

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You seem to have this rather arrogant view that you're the only one who remembers Scottish football is depressingly distorted to favour two horrible teams, despite the fact it gets discussed on the forum on a daily basis.

Folk watched the domestic cup final yesterday and took as much joy from it as was possible. If you spend your time worrying that laughing too much makes you 'pro Celtic' then you sir have got yourself lost in the hideous OF bubble that is Scottish football.

On a brighter note, *** media seem to think that Ryan Jack is the man to take on the captain role and inspire them to glory.

Lads...

12 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Lots of Celtic love from lots of diddies in evidence tonight.

As bad as what MJC offers.

This was a lose;lose.  

You wouldn't know it to read this thread though.

Yes, it’s a lose-lose situation in the respect that one arsecheek will emerge victorious (clearly not happy and glorious though). In a cup situation, there has to be a winner, a happy set of fans. This rings true if a cup game is between Inverurie Locos and East Kilbride Thistle or anyone. Given that there has to be a winner and a loser, then as a diddy fan, my hope is that the loser loses in an absolute scunner of a fashion. A loss that combines seethe with the feeling of being kicked in the stones in equal measure. I don’t care if the blue cheek or green cheek is on the receiving end. If yesterday had ended with Lennon and Broony being on the end of an offside goal,  a denied stonewall penalty, a red card resulting in a missed penalty, and McGregor saving everything that came near him - my breeks would be equally soiled. It isn’t giving Celtic love, it’s simply enjoying the Sevco ‘discomfort’. The thought of Lennon and Broony’s utter seethe had they been on the receiving end of that yesterday would have been every bit as enjoyable as seeing the Sevco crying and greeting. Shame one of them has to win, but hey, you can’t have everything.