Celtic v the Rangers (League cup final)

Romeo

When you approach these games thinking ‘I just want something funny to happen so we can take the piss out of one of them’, you couldn’t realistically imagine something as hilarious as that panning out.
Rangers must be absolutely broken, they’ll all be in full on Mixu what’s the fucking point mode. Delightful.
With the prior discussion about the best scenario for us diddies, I doubt anyone piped up for Rangers* to pummel them for 90 minites including a spell against 10 men, yet hilariously pass up even the most gilt edged chances on route to losing out to an offside goal...

Its just. Its.... I want more of it.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

With the prior discussion about the best scenario for us diddies, I doubt anyone piped up for Rangers* to pummel them for 90 minites including a spell against 10 men, yet hilariously pass up even the most gilt edged chances on route to losing out to an offside goal...

Its just. Its.... I want more of it.

Dont worry, they've all convinced themselves they're strolling to the title, so then drawing at home to Hamilton to throw it away late on is still on the table.

celtic were outstanding today,  not sure where this nonsense about them being shite is coming from.
They set out to defend and counter and did it well.
Haha, brilliant.

Celtic were an utter bag of jaggies today. Only Fraser Forster played well. That's probably the worst game the rest of their team have played all season.

But keep telling yourself they were outstanding. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Half decent side would have beaten Celtic 3 or 4 there.

46 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Rangers are so dominant now that, from the principle of maximum seethe, the best result would be for Celtic to win 1-0 with a hotly disputed penalty kick/offside goal. The massive wave of righteous indignation and aggrieved sense of injustice would be a joy to behold.

Spot on .....