Celtic v the Rangers (League cup final)

Romeo

8 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Animated GIFI was looking for a gif of Neil Lennon booting a water bottle but found this instead.  Compulsive viewing.

giphy.gif

WTF did you type in the search? 🤔😉😂😂😂

200.gif&key=e2610849f4533e6f5de8378cd1b7b8f905ea53c77018c9dc6fae0c2880de20a7I was looking for a gif of Neil Lennon booting a water bottle but found this instead.  Compulsive viewing.
giphy.gif&key=43c6c43a70736eab7ff6e7af0f55326b5ef69fcb7bf4283c4cbd4e97af9c9af1

I genuinely thought there was no way that everyone involved could at least get some joy from today. You have proved me wrong, kudos sir.

You’d think Celtic wouldn’t be as bad as that again in the second half and Rangers will regret not capitalising on their dominance, but they’ve also not got an easy fix. Edouard might offer an outball where Morgan has understandably failed to do so but that won’t count for much if Jack and Kamara are still running the midfield, and as hopeless as Brown has been there’s not an obvious replacement you’d think would definitely get a grip on the midfield either. If Jack and Kamara continue to be so dominant Rangers are winning this.

5 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

TBF, it's a cup final. It's probably hard for a Rangers fan to get a ticket if they've never been to Ibrox before.

Too busy red dotting me to look for one, that and he couldn't afford a ticket and has no mates to go with.. tragic human