Celtic v the Rangers (League cup final)

Romeo

2 minutes ago, The DA said:

The Rangers bodying Celtic would also be really funny.  Maybe more so.

Can't say I agree.

Rangers 1 died spending millions chasing a European trophy.

Rangers 2 dying spending millions chasing any domestic trophy would be the funniest thing ever to happen.

It's just a shame that one of these teams has to win. Whether it's the green arsecheeks getting umpteen + 1 trophies in a row, or the blue arsecheeks winning something for a change, it's clear that Scottish fitba' is the loser here. The best scenario is an all-out seethefest of some sort.

I'm all for brutal sack-the-board type horsing of one side by t'other, or a no-holds-barred shame game or police horse cavalry charges against the spectators or someone stretchered off, three or more red cards or a full-on post-match SFA inquisition and/or Daily Record heids gone at whatever just happened or seething statements from the PR people and fan groups - any one of those will do me. I'm easily pleased.

A massive Celtic win that results in The Rangers players losing all resemblance of composure and launching into all out violent tackles resulting in on pitch mayhem and red cards resulting.  A few Celtic penalties would also be ideal today.

A  bit of mayhem between gloating Celtic fans and raging Rangers fans unable to accept the humiliation of a heavy derby cup final defeat as well..

Sevco must be praying (yes, on a Sunday too) for Celtic to have a total off-day.

Their defence, McGregor and Barisic apart, has no right gracing a national cup final.

Why Tavernier gets such an easy ride from Sevco fans is beyond comprehension. They seem to believe he's Carlos Alberto.

3 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Sevco must be praying (yes, on a Sunday too) for Celtic to have a total off-day.

Their defence, McGregor and Barisic apart, has no right gracing a national cup final.

Why Tavernier gets such an easy ride from Sevco fans is beyond comprehension. They seem to believe he's Carlos Alberto.

One would assume all of the crowd would have been at Mass/the Kirk this morning. Or perhaps the vigil last night.