Celtic v the Rangers (League cup final)

Romeo

As sadly one of these bigoted arseholes has to win it, and although I utterly fucking despise Celtic - a vile, disgusting football excuse for a football club - I sincerely hope they absolutely fucking batter the **** today. A bodying of hugely embarrassing proportions. Firstly, as I have a bet on them, and secondly, and most importantly, because it would be really fucking funny.

Would assume their disgusting fans will be singing their hideous sectarian shite the whole way through, so as they’re going to embarrass Scottish football anyway, fingers crossed they do it with unadulterated violence as well and just kick the living shit out of each other for the full 90 minutes.

Don't care who wins this.

Rangers (obviously) are bigger c***s than Celtic. But at some point someone has to stop the endless stream of fucking trophies.

I guess I'll find the consolation in either outcome.

Eight goals and a 1988 style card-fest please.

7 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

As sadly one of these bigoted arseholes has to win it, and although I utterly fucking despise Celtic - a vile, disgusting football excuse for a football club - I sincerely hope they absolutely fucking batter the **** today. A bodying of hugely embarrassing proportions. Firstly, as I have a bet on them, and secondly, and most importantly, because it would be really fucking funny.

Would assume their disgusting fans will be singing their hideous sectarian shite the whole way through, so as they’re going to embarrass Scottish football anyway, fingers crossed they do it with unadulterated violence as well and just kick the living shit out of each other for the full 90 minutes.

The Rangers bodying Celtic would also be really funny.  Maybe more so.