Celtic v the Rangers (League cup final)

Romeo

On 03/12/2019 at 09:33, ICTChris said:

As always the proper way to watch these games as a non-Old Firm fan is to work out what the funniest outcome would be.  My assessmen tis that the following two options are the funniest.

- Thumping Celtic win.  All the optimism about Rangers is a bit tiresome and a solid 5-0 shallacking would nicely pop their bubble.  Celtic fans are already tiresomely arrogant so it's not going to change that much.  A massive heads gone from some of the stauncher members of Rangers squad is also a bonus feature from this outcome.  I don't even know if Andy Halliday still palys for them but he will probably manage to get sent off.

- Narrrow, controversial Rangers win.  It's always good to be rminded of the paranoia and strangeness inherent in our two biggest clubs and the premium option for this would be a late penalty for Rangers securing the cup, the softer the better.  We can then enjoy Celtic fans spending hours analysing close up footage of the pre-match handshakes to work out if the ref is a masonic brother and hiring private detectives to go through the bins of the linesman, searching for evidence of the conspiracy.

Option 1 please. The thought of Sevco fans celebrating ‘being back’ is dreadful.

Let’s spoil their Christmas early Celtic, please. 

3 hours ago, The DA said:

I assume it will be safe to do my Christmas shopping on Argyle Street on Sunday afternoon?

With most of the police being occupied with the fitba, you'll probably have less chance of being huckled if you get caught.

1 minute ago, boulderdomb said:

Might just be nonsense but heard a rumour there was a pitch inspection at Hampden tonight with another one tomorrow at 9am? Anyone know if this is true or not?

BT and their daft amount of coverage will be fuming if the game is off 

Delicious if true.

37 minutes ago, boulderdomb said:

Might just be nonsense but heard a rumour there was a pitch inspection at Hampden tonight with another one tomorrow at 9am? Anyone know if this is true or not?

BT and their daft amount of coverage will be fuming if the game is off 

That would be so funny

Why would the league want to hold their cup final in December anyway