Celtic v the Rangers (League cup final)

Romeo

35 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

My bus is part of the Affiliation of CSC's, a separate entity from the Association of CSC's* which he is part of so nothing to do with my bus, for what it's worth his post is a bit cringeworthy and 'Sellick da' material but, bearing  in mind he is a supporters representative it's still nowhere near as fucking embarrassing as some of the official statements made by your actual club.

*Main difference being the Affiliation get a better block allocation of away tickets than the association, me personally for example have had a ticket for 2 of the 3 Ibrox fixtures since the Lying King fucking ruined the fixture for both away supports.

I suppose we just can't match celtics magnificent statements Mags.

10 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
10 hours ago, Flybhoy said:
My bus is part of the Affiliation of CSC's, a separate entity from the Association of CSC's* which he is part of so nothing to do with my bus, for what it's worth his post is a bit cringeworthy and 'Sellick da' material but, bearing  in mind he is a supporters representative it's still nowhere near as fucking embarrassing as some of the official statements made by your actual club.

*Main difference being the Affiliation get a better block allocation of away tickets than the association, me personally for example have had a ticket for 2 of the 3 Ibrox fixtures since the Lying King fucking ruined the fixture for both away supports.

People's front of Judea type post.

"Provisional" and "Official", shirley?

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/11/2019 at 21:11, Flybhoy said:

The criteria was released today and those eligible balloted, consequently the Celtic tickets Twitter feed is, unsurprisingly meltdown city and absolute comedy gold today, as it normally is for these high demand fixtures.... 🍿🍿🍿😂😂

I have a ticket but a similar meltdown happened on the other side. Guy at work was absolutely fuming that he missed out on a Hampden ticket for the first time. Saying that he almost wishes that Celtic will win this one 😂

On 17/11/2019 at 17:24, Flybhoy said:

I have a ticket for this from my CSC, who else on here is going?

I got a ticket from a pal who can’t make it for Main Stand(Celtic end),that’ll do for me,I’m not a season ticket holder but go to a lot of games and if the so called VIPs who never go to a game or even support any of the 2 teams don’t give a hoot neither do I 

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Tickets arrived today. Lovely to finally not have to go collect cup final tickets from a depot and lovelier not paying a tenner for that inconvenience. 

Aye, our national stadium finally has barcode scanners about ten years after even clubs like Dundee and Falkirk got such modern technology, finally negating the need for recorded delivery for Hampden tickets and a rip off seven quid or so additional charge.

Just seen that BT Sport's coverage of the final starts at 9.00a.m. and goes all the way through to after the final that kicks off at 3.00p.m.     They must be pandering to the english viewers, who have only ever heard of Fran & Anna, to try and attract enhanced viewing figures.  Wonder if they would be showing the same wankathon if any other team(s) were involved in the final ?? 

Although i generally like BTs varied coverage of Scottish football, it seems they're no different to Sky when it comes to their "old firm" myopia and fawning.    

Just seen that BT Sport's coverage of the final starts at 9.00a.m. and goes all the way through to after the final that kicks off at 3.00p.m.     They must be pandering to the english viewers, who have only ever heard of Fran & Anna, to try and attract enhanced viewing figures.  Wonder if they would be showing the same wankathon if any other team(s) were involved in the final ?? 
Although i generally like BTs varied coverage of Scottish football, it seems they're no different to Sky when it comes to their "old firm" myopia and fawning.    
Where are you seeing that? BT Sport 1's coverage starts at 2pm and finishes at 5.30pm.

1 hour ago, Mordecai said:
23 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Where are you seeing that? BT Sport 1's coverage starts at 2pm and finishes at 5.30pm.

The "build up" starts at 9.00a.m. with what seems to be guffy "old firm" shite, no doubt with ex-players and "celebrity" fans all offering their contributions.  The game itself is 3.00p.m.

Really looking forward to this Old Firm final.

It will be close and might go to extra time but I think Sevco will just have enough to defeat St. Patricks Academy.

That Columbian Internationalist is more likely to score than the French Youth player so I think that will edge it.

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

The "build up" starts at 9.00a.m. with what seems to be guffy "old firm" shite, no doubt with ex-players and "celebrity" fans all offering their contributions.  The game itself is 3.00p.m.

You might want to subscribe to Netflix. It'll save you watching BT Sport 1 all day, imagining what might happen on BT Sport 1 in an alternative universe where two other teams are in the League Cup final. 

The aspect I always find fascinating is the internal tension of who will be deemed to be part of the strongest possible line up, who will be relegated to the role of supporting artist (the bench) and who will have to wander about the pitch at full time clad in the obligatory designer suit looking absolutely overjoyed BUT almost crying inside and knowing they did no more to earn a medal than I did.