Celtic v Motherwell

Just now, Busta Nut said:

I am an old man. Not a "lad".

You're a seething mess is what you are.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Harsh, not everyone can compete with the razor sharp wit and originality you bring to P&B every day.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

It's those fucking jackets I don't understand.

Just checked through the thread and didn't realise that this was was your 1st post. Nothing about the game, payers, how it might go, the performance or the result.

Just came on to your own teams match thread to be angry about opposing fans Jackets.

Minter.

Edited by Romeo

36 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Just checked through the thread and didn't realise that this was was your 1st post. Nothing about the game, payers, how it might go, the performance or the result.

Just came on to your own teams match thread to be angry about opposing fans Jackets.

Minter.

That in itself earns you the award for saddest person in the thread.

I genuinely like the Green Brigade- they're spot on about most things and take a lot of stands I wish our fans would. 

I sort of question the leftist credentials of the vast majority of other Celtic fans though, who I've never heard criticise uber-fash Paolo Di Canio, racists Griffiths and Tonev, slum landlord Brendan or Conservative party donor Dermot Desmond. 

4 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I genuinely like the Green Brigade- they're spot on about most things and take a lot of stands I wish our fans would. 

I sort of question the leftist credentials of the vast majority of other Celtic fans though, who I've never heard criticise uber-fash Paolo Di Canio, racists Griffiths and Tonev, slum landlord Brendan or Conservative party donor Dermot Desmond. 

Don’t forget, Brendan shagged a tranny and was caught eating pringles at a Celine Dion concert.

25 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I think they get more tickets than other clubs' fans.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Just checked through the thread and didn't realise that this was was your 1st post. Nothing about the game, payers,  how it might go, the performance or the result.

Minter.

Why do you want to discuss the crowd? 

7 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
7 hours ago, gannonball said:
This makes no sense, The only booing i heard was reacting to stick your poppies chant later on in the game. Motherwell fans at the game here might be able to confirm this for me.
As petty as I thought not turning up for the minutes silence was, I would rather they wait on the concourse etc than turn up to ignore  it so the right decision for me in the end.
Anyway thank f**k this shite will soon be over for another year*

10 months*

It is every individuals right, I only wear a poppy on Remembrance Sunday & Armistice Day itself & I do see the funny looks when I am not wearing one outwith those days in the run up. The Green Brigade, to be fair to them, are getting it right by ignoring rather than disrespecting the minutes silence. Each to their own.

You don't see the hypocrisy in their claims of relentlessly fighting fascists yet refusing to respect those who actually did fight fascism?

If they don't want to observe a minutes silence/wear a poppy then that's fair enough, they have that right. Just like I've the right to point out how stupid their stance is.

Guest Moomintroll
You don't see the hypocrisy in their claims of relentlessly fighting fascists yet refusing to respect those who actually did fight fascism?
If they don't want to observe a minutes silence/wear a poppy then that's fair enough, they have that right. Just like I've the right to point out how stupid their stance is.

I do. They have. You have.

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
6 minutes ago, bennett said:

I do. They have. You have.

No wasted words there.

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

What does fascism have to do with the first world war, Armistice day now remembrance day? 

Edited by wastecoatwilly