Celtic v Motherwell

Looks like a 4-4-2 diamond with Grimshaw into midfield. 
Absolute scenes when Casper Sloth strolls off the bench and rifles in a 90th minute winner. 

Could also easily be 352 with Maguire or Tait playing as one of the back three.

I think I prefer the diamond.

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Sinclair is possibly on the way out?

His contract is up at the end of the season, should Celtic cut their loses and sell him in January?

For me Sinclair has been great for Celtic and still has a part to play,Elyounoussi has the jersey but is only on loan.
Celtic have Johnstone and Morgan who can learn from Sinclair just like Tierney did from Izzy.

18 hours ago, neildrake said:

This thread makes depresses me . Celtic fans with their balaclavas to make them look like IRA men and Rangers with their red hand of Ulster flags. There are only  two clubs in Scotland who rely on bigotry to promote themselves. I have not been to Parkhead or Ibrox for 15years and have no intention  of ever going again. I hope we pump them tomorrow but if we lose 8-0 it won't bother me.  These two clubs are irrelevant to me. I have  no interest  in this game unless we win hopefully with goal that should have  been disallowed .

Stick on a Henrik Larsson video/dvd.

Edited by Jacksgranda

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

That’s really poor from Mugabi, he’s actually in front of Edouard and just switches off. 

Surprised to see Sloth involved, when was the last time he was actually in the squad? Also file Manzinga alongside O’Hara in terms of players I’d forgotten we’d signed. 

That was actually really, really shite. I hate losing games to the Old Firm where they win in the most routine manner possible. Celtic were shit today and absolutely strolled to a 2-0 victory, I’d rather get a good spanking and be done with it. Did we have a shot on target? 

Declan Gallagher rattles a boy with a baseball bat and it's still not the worse thing he's done this decade, according to some. 

The #PoppyPolis are the weirdest folk about, without question.