Celtic v Motherwell

You're nothing if not consistent [mention=46330]Romeo[/mention], Fair play.

Thanks.

Motherwell fans have to make their minds up, its either the nazis or "oor brave boys" what's it to be?

Edited by Romeo

This thread makes depresses me . Celtic fans with their balaclavas to make them look like IRA men and Rangers with their red hand of Ulster flags. There are only  two clubs in Scotland who rely on bigotry to promote themselves. I have not been to Parkhead or Ibrox for 15years and have no intention  of ever going again. I hope we pump them tomorrow but if we lose 8-0 it won't bother me.  These two clubs are irrelevant to me. I have  no interest  in this game unless we win hopefully with goal that should have  been disallowed .

This thread makes depresses me . Celtic fans with their balaclavas to make them look like IRA men and Rangers with their red hand of Ulster flags. There are only  two clubs in Scotland who rely on bigotry to promote themselves. I have not been to Parkhead or Ibrox for 15years and have no intention  of ever going again. I hope we pump them tomorrow but if we lose 8-0 it won't bother me.  These two clubs are irrelevant to me. I have  no interest  in this game unless we win hopefully with goal that should have  been disallowed .

Cool story bro.[emoji106]

14 hours ago, Snafu said:

Motherwell SS,  a bunch of 40 year old fannies who have families and jobs who would rather pretend to be right wing fascists as a hobby instead of taking up golf or being genuinely useful in some way.

That's not even a photo of the SS. It's a group that were at an event in the pub across the road back when it was still a Rangers shop, and they all came out for a photo.

Of course, every time it gets posted the real story is acknowledged by everyone, including Romeo...but as said above his consistency is admirable.

2 minutes ago, Al B said:

That's not even a photo of the SS. It's a group that were at an event in the pub across the road back when it was still a Rangers shop, and they all came out for a photo.

Of course, every time it gets posted the real story is acknowledged by everyone, including Romeo...but as said above his consistency is admirable.

If in doubt, blame Sevco....

32 minutes ago, Al B said:

I can totally understand why Motherwell fans would make up stuff to distance themselves and the club from this.

image.png.5fc61f698ac255361cac4b73019278e2.png

Edited by Romeo