Queens v Ayr

In that particular incident, I found the provocation more distasteful than its response.
One was much more understandable than the other in the circumstances.

I think both were pretty understandable reactions.

Last few minutes of Extra-Time in a cup final, and the opposition gets a penalty that shouldn’t have been a penalty. Emotions running high, it’s hard not to respond in that manner.

I do remember Higgy pleading for Muirhead not to be banned though, as Muirhead just reacted to Higgy’s actions. They were both wrong, Muirhead was just more wrong

10 hours ago, Sankasouthy said:

Think it’s you that’s on the wind up! Cheeky Monkey emoji15.png

Nope, totally sincere.

Of course Muirhead shouldn't have head butted him in response, but I totally get why he felt the urge.  He had to be sent off for it obviously.

What Higgins did was pretty disgraceful though, and was something you really don't often see.

I think it's time to draw a line under the Muirhead debate in that cup final and last Saturday,  his massive ego will be well satisfied at the attention he's had. We can start it all up again the next time we play Ayr,  if Kerr hasn't seen sense and dropped him for being a liability that is.