Queens v Ayr

2 hours ago, HMIP said:

I knew our record was bad, but that is staggering.  

Although I did point it out 3 days ago......

On 05/11/2019 at 13:00, Skyline Drifter said:

Between 1978 and 2002 Ayr United visited Palmerston 11 times, winning 9 of them and drawing the other 2. In fact even moving more recent, your following 4 visits saw us win one and there were 3 draws, though you won one of them on penalties.

Since 2009 though you've been down here 10 times resulting in 8 QoS wins and 2 draws.

To be picky, Ayr won one of those last 14 on penalties. I think I'd claim that as a win if I was them. No wins in their last 10 visits though.

29 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Although I did point it out 3 days ago......

To be picky, Ayr won one of those last 14 on penalties. I think I'd claim that as a win if I was them. No wins in their last 10 visits though.

Well excuse me for not hanging on your every word!!

1 hour ago, edinburghhonestman said:

I do worry what effect the pitch will have on our game. I'm not anti artificial surfaces but they're not all the same and this one always seems to play very slowly compared to, for example, East Fife.

I'm not daft on them myself, however I think our current side are actually quite suited to playing on them.

(I'm hoping this isn't thrown back at me at 5pm tonight).

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Does anyone else hate dufc and there moronic fans who post on threads that have nothing to do with dufc?

It can’t just be me surely?

I wouldn't describe old granny as a moron. His patter is crap though.

3 hours ago, edinburghhonestman said:

I do worry what effect the pitch will have on our game. I'm not anti artificial surfaces but they're not all the same and this one always seems to play very slowly compared to, for example, East Fife.

I think a lot  Queens fans agree about the pitch but by the same measure not every grass park plays the same either.